Reviews for When The Shadow Falls
Catenire chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is well written and intriguing, sounds like the beginning of a larger story!
Kiri Sparks chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow, this stories really good. I'm usually not into this genre of writing. Keep going! Pleeeeease!
GRudge chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Liked the beginning. In some places you began to tell not show, for instance with the vehicles blowing up and you sayin only two people survived. I like the way the story seems it's going to progress, you set it up really nicely.

GRudge

Will trade reviews. I would really appreciate it for Ra, I'm trying to make it into a masterpiece so i'm looking for reviews from different types of writers.
fears up side chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
thats was good. i dought ull ever update it but it was still cool
Indicates chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Too bad I won't see more of this...
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It's good!
priceless gallery chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Actually.. It was the title that intrigued me into reading this little piece, I'm glad I did. Well done. : )
raingurlsofia chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Well, there wasn't any action. It was just him... surviving. It was a little dull, plain, and predictable. You've got to draw the reader in... put a punchline somewhere, make something seem important. All you've got is him walking in a desert. How does Parker look like? How serious was the explosion? Explain the explosion. It was nice, but it was a little boring. The in the desert was shorter and seemed less important that the waiting after the sign up. Explain the sign up! It was pretty nice though.
DragonWhisperer chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
yay. this is good. please update
fatchuck31088 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Very good, I like it alot.
SaraMudo chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hey, this is wonderful! Great detail and wonderful accounts! MORE!