Reviews for Punintended
Seretei chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was really fun! The pickup lines were hilarious and I especially love James. Stephen gets points for rescuing him from rabid fan girls, too.
Gaweldr chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Aha I love them XD
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
James and Stephen are so cute :3
destinee's notebook chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Gah! Good thing you told me, cuz it wasn't up last night. Ha ha...gez. I love them.

I've been trying to write all week...but I can't write anything substantial. Not even drabbles. TT
frogs of war chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
So are those the pictures from the last chapter or ones taken during other times their door was open?

It's nice to see these two again. I really like them.
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Double review! XD Not really intentional but. This is my OTHER account. I was going to comment again whether or not I had to PM you to do it. This really cracks me up. Honestly. Ha ha ha. I love it.
Jessicuh chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved the little pick up lines all throughout the story! :D Nice idea.
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
You're bad for my lips.

I have to bite them to keep from laughing. And no, I wouldn't want to laugh out loud since I have family in the vicinity that would most certainly question.

:smirk: Very nice.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Very funny.

I can't decide whether it is a newspaper story or one someone is telling years later at a party. The 'neither male" (rather than neither man) give it a clinical air. At least the first few sections.

Did you really mean "and had to have been more than a hundred square feet"? A ten by ten room is 100 sq. ft.

The "She died when she was young." could have been more clear. I thought you meant the girl and not her mom, so the next paragraph was confusing.

Hey Stephen. Don't knock to of my favorite books.

In this bit: “Poof!” Stephen stared at James.

“What?”

“I'm here, what are your two other wishes?” Stephen blinked."

it looks like Stephen is doing the talking because you added his actions to James's words. And then you did the opposite in the next paragraph. I had to read it twice because I KNEW who was doing the talking, but that's not what it looks like it says.I guess it continues that way for the rest of the section. It's too early in the day to have to guess who is talking. If the actions had been moved down to before the next quote (by the person the acted) the entire section would have been more clear.

In the CLICK section, who found out about the fighting? I can't tell. Stephen?

Very cute, sweet, and funny.
meep chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw so cute :)
Stephen D chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So cute James, what a beautiful depiction of our friendship... TAT -shot- The cheesy pickup lines, camera, and mudkipz for the win. ] Seriously though, sweet and fluffy like a marshmallow.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I adored this!

It was well written and realy cool.

I love cheesy pick-up lines! And I love slash!

And I love this story!

Wonder what will happen to all of those pictures? They could definately prove they aren't enemies! Lol.

You have good grammar and spelling! Didn't see one mistake! Which is really awesome.

Byee!