Reviews for Until You Loved Me
LovelessMarie chapter 9 . 1/19
So far, I am loving this book! Its just so perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Re: With a start I realised that I'd never been close enough to describe the nuances of his smell. How did I know he smelled like that?

Well, he did have him in his bed recently, holding him close while he cried. So, I imagine he got a good whiff of how his fantasy guy smelled! Just sayin'...
Enjoying the story, onward!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
BRILLIANT STORY! Really really love it :D
10infiniteplaylist73 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
I love this story so far. I'm kind of sad that Jake doesn't know about his friends. It might hurt him when he finds out. Why won't they just tell him.
Sayure chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
Wow! You succeeded at making this people alive. This can became a romantic movie. Until you loved me.
Shady Shinigami chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Okay, I'm pretty sure I just sent an empty review by accident. My apologies. Anyway, I read this story years ago, and just now, I remembered how much I'd loved it, and thought to myself, did I ever review that story? And your reviews were on 666, so I was like, "Oh, I should fix that." Anyway, I read this all in a couple hours, and I still love it! You probably won't read this, but I just wanted to let you know.
Shady Shinigami chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
k4k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hmm, the story got less strong at the end. Earlier we had strong characterizations but Andrea always remained a mystery; she could have been used better given frequent mentions of her in the story. Leo too was dealt with harshly; I didn't know why he triggered such an emotional outburst in the first place.

I choose a story very critically and yours was leaps and bounds better than many above and before it. I really loved the suspense early on. Frequently, you mentioned events like premonitions; I was intrigued as hell to read on. By the middle of the story though, I was reading the story based on inertia alone so that I get a closure.

Don't get me wrong; there are certain nuggets of brilliance in your writing that I have never managed to find in this genre. Comparisons were mostly very illuminating and so was the possibility of Jake to rise above himself and see the situation. And I really loved the dichotomy between me as reader and he as narrator. I remember judging him harshly at places for his choices and explanations of them. But then he would, after his accident, for example, see his problems as trivial just as I did. It gave me a sigh of relief and the story then happily rumbled along.

But with time, characters started behaving on whim for the sake story with no justification and Jake was ever so confused for no reason. I felt the story could have ended by chapter 26. Sorry! But I had great expectations of the story. It was excellent at places at well-behaved but seemingly erratic behaviour was just too much to bear. Good luck, would read more from you certainly.
falling-into-fate chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS AND OMFG I CAN'T EVEN -dies happy-
Aurora chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
This story had me hooked, but it wasn't flawless. I agree with everything that mangatake said in his/her review and urge you to read it again and take it to heart. The story and the characters were very lovable, but you could gain a lot by editing it. Especially the middle became a little muddy and too angsty for my taste. A lot of Jake's thoughts could be cut to make the story a more pleasant read.

The two chapters from Declan and October's point of view weren't needed, either. It would have been a lot more
fun and exciting to discover these things about them from Jake's POV.

The ending was amazing, though and by ending I mean the last paragraphs with October. It was beyond cute.
Remi chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
This has to be the best, nicest, sweetest, romance fiction I have ever read on this website. Heck, in that I read in general. And I have read a lot. Honestly, publish it as a book and I buy it in the following second. The characters are well written, relatable and very enjoyable. All their torments are done realistically and we readers really understand them. The story is well written. I cannot think of a serious flaw.
Even better, and soo much harder to find well played: the character developpment, their growing friendship and the blooming love between the couples. You really deserve your "best love triangle award" because even though the summary told me that the character fell in love with October, I did not know with whom Jake would finally end up. Love would have been believable even with Declan or Seth.

Congratulations. And I genuinely thank you for letting me read this masterpiece.
Alaki chapter 32 . 1/28/2013
Unnngh. Good lord. That ending is love.

O hai. Yes I did just read this all tonight, and loved it so hard. I also love befriending crazy english people (and am a crazy Canadian girl, myself, so I'll understand most of your different spelling!)
LinkinParkVampire13 chapter 32 . 1/21/2013
This story is the best story I have ever read, is there going to be a sequel?
mangatake chapter 32 . 12/14/2012
This was an alright read, but all this overdramatized "rescuing" business went overboard by the last few chapters. I couldn't understand how hugging someone when they were crying was considered "rescuing" them, and there were so many references to rescue (notice how annoying that word gets the more it's repeated?) that it just became nauseatingly cheesy.

The story started out great, and then slowly but surely got messier and less refined as it went, until it became a blobby jumble of angst, immaturity and blah. It felt like there was less thought being put in narration and characterization for the sake of speedy chapters and fan service.

Jake's thoughts kept going around and around in circles and were so repetitive I found myself skipping entire paragraphs or skimming through them just to get to something new. I understand wanting to convey his confusion and frustration to the reader, but we get it without it being slathered on heavy. Show, don't tell.

That being said, I wouldn't have read until the end if the story hadn't been interesting. Thanks for sharing it, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Just be more critical in your editing process :)
KatieBobb chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
:D :D :D :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAY! Oh this is so good. I'm dying, really. Must have more!
673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »