Reviews for Until You Loved Me
Nameless Shana chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
T.T...Leo just ran away like that
Nameless Shana chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
I didn't expect those words...what about October. this is defiantly turning into a major triangle...well maybe a box
Nameless Shana chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
aw...maybe declan may be good for Jake
Nameless Shana chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
omg..how could they do that to him.
Nameless Shana chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
well, I guess Declan is one of the ppl to say stuff w/o meaning too...I don't think Jake was suppose to know that the jacket belong to Octuber and start connecting the dotes?

anyways it seems he's falling for Declan a little
Nameless Shana chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
lol...I wish i could see two guys dance but my school has a rule for three inchs apart -.-'(no one follows them anyways)
Nameless Shana chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
wow. I would hate to get that bill at the end of that shopping spree. I wonder how his dad will look at the cost. IT's fun to use but a pain to pay
Nameless Shana chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
just to forget their problems huh? I don't see why Seth wouldn't ask him, himself
Nameless Shana chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
wow, keeps staring at Kellan's picture. Smexy.

I never thought of Seth and Jake together. (imagine a real life form of them making out...*nose bleed*)
Nameless Shana chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
great choice on how Jake would look XD Same with october. I can see them together big time

anyways now my review on story-

must be rough for part of your family not to accept you as who you are T.T...His dad accept him but still edgy about it.
SheriyLyn chapter 32 . 12/23/2009
oh i loved this story
CaseyBear chapter 32 . 12/22/2009
Cutest ending ever?

I believe so.
Ion Crystal chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
truely an amazing story can't wait to read your others
xWei chapter 32 . 12/19/2009
I love it - it's so sweet :)
Ben Tramsami chapter 32 . 12/16/2009
I think I started reading this story about five hours ago, and now it is 12:42 a.m. and I'm crying because I'm so freaking happy! I was crying earlier due to all the drama, but now there's finally a happy-yet-totally-jacked-up ending (or rather, beginning). They've all come so far... The characters, I mean. I love how you got them to grow up in such a complex way. I know for a fact that can be hard to write. I also love how you got my heart so riled up for your characters, and how you got all these messed up relationships and complicated emotions across. Damn, that was intense!

Thank you so much for the wonderful read! But I'm starting to feel the sleep deprivation kick in, so I'm going to bed now. Again, thank you!

Much love and many hugs,

Ben