Reviews for Until You Loved Me
Ben Tramsami chapter 32 . 12/16/2009
I think I started reading this story about five hours ago, and now it is 12:42 a.m. and I'm crying because I'm so freaking happy! I was crying earlier due to all the drama, but now there's finally a happy-yet-totally-jacked-up ending (or rather, beginning). They've all come so far... The characters, I mean. I love how you got them to grow up in such a complex way. I know for a fact that can be hard to write. I also love how you got my heart so riled up for your characters, and how you got all these messed up relationships and complicated emotions across. Damn, that was intense!

Thank you so much for the wonderful read! But I'm starting to feel the sleep deprivation kick in, so I'm going to bed now. Again, thank you!

Much love and many hugs,

Ben
Promethean Cult chapter 32 . 12/15/2009
I do adore you, I hope you know. Due to my insatiable appetite for romance stories and as of late, slash in particular, I'd read through what seemed to be almost all of the truly good stories on this site.

And then I found this one.

You've no idea how happy it made me. I mean, it had its cliches and whatever but the characters were just so...real. Every time I thought that it seemed unbelievable or something you changed my mind and it all just flowed and the relationships didn't feel forced at all. And I just love everyone of the characters and I do hate to see them go [. So thank you for such an awesome story, though Im kind of mad at you cause you distracted me from studying for finals like I should have been hahaha. Ah well, who needs good grades when you have fictionpress?
Ultimate Sorceress chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
sO I stayed up all night reading this fic love. AMAZING. Pure awesomeness all wrapped up nice and tight in a box of win. Darling, you are an amazing writer! I also firmly believe that first person writing is the most difficult and you've pulled it off fantastically! Incidentally, this is also how I speak, in exclamation points. Ahem. BACK to UYLM, one of the best stories I've read in quite some time and seeing as I have a sleep problem and spend all night reading, thats saying something! I hope :x

ALSO

TEAM DECLAN FTW!
Cadence chapter 32 . 12/13/2009
This was such a great story. I'm so grateful I got to read it. The only thing that would make it better would be a sequel, only this time it should be about Seth and Declan. Those two deserve their time in the spotlight, too.
Hollyivy chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
m.
Cadence chapter 23 . 12/13/2009
I just have one thing to say. We have a general idea of what the boys look like, except for one. You didn't say which celebrity Seth resembled.

Also, I really feel bad for Jake. Things are just too intense and...awkward.
Cadence chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
I love how real each one of these characters are. I love how you let us get little glimpses inside each one of their heads. I love the fact that you created this world and these amazing characters and are kind enough to share it with all of us on fictionpress. You are wonderful.
Cadence chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed before. Your story is amazing and dramatic and angsty without being overdramatic and soap-opera like. I just feel so sorry for Jake. Seems like everyone's against him and there's nowhere he can turn.

It's not like I want him to be in the hospital, but now Jake can find out who genuinely cares about him by seeing who bothers to come visit him in his hospital room. And he won't be able to run away if the conversation doesn't go the way he likes.

One more thing: before I wasn't sure if Jake and his plan for revenge was the best method of dealing with everything that's happened, but now I feel like everyone in his life has betrayed him. Jake needs to some kind of revenge, for closure, if nothing else.
Kat The Great chapter 32 . 12/12/2009
Good story. It was so full or angst and drama, which definitely isn't bad. I’m so glad October and Jake got together. I was pinning for it from the time they first met. You did an excellent job. Good Luck on your future stories.

Peace love happiness

Kat the great
Jaded Devil chapter 32 . 12/11/2009
I can't believe how long it's taken me to find such a wonderful story on FictionPress! I love your characters, the characterization, the dialogue, everything! I have to admit that I wanted Declan or Seth to end up with Jake, but the final chapter was so sweet, especially the Eskimo kiss - that moment really stood out in my mind. Excellent job on the story! I will be looking forward to any other writing you will post in the future!
0 chapter 32 . 12/9/2009
Oh wow! That was an amazing story and I'm very very very jealous) You are an amazing author. Thany you so much for putting Declan and Seth together.. It really made my day) It would be insanely cool if you actually wrote a whole story of Declan and Seth.. They, as you can probably tell, are my favorite couple. Anyway, the whole Declan and Seth story is up to you.. But just tellin ya that I would so read it)

Well, you are a very creative and talented author and I hope you have a wonderful day!)

P.S. If you would like to e-mail me my address is ...Well see ya later)
Waiting For Summer chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
It's over and it's a pity because it was so great to read! I must say you convinced me to those pairings although at first I really couldn't decide who belonged to who. I kind of knew deep inside that Jake would end up with October, which is great, but during the story I loved both Seth and Declan. And I love them together!

The final chapter was so touching, I really liked how you made October confess it wasn't cliche and it was cute.

I also have to say that your style/language is so perfect! English is not my mother tongue and I don't know if I can write so that my style could be likeable. (But I'm going to try and soon will be putting my first story here!)

Thanks for your great story and I hope you'll come up with some more, drama/angst ideas!

And all the best to you!

(sorry for any mistakes)
ddz008 chapter 32 . 12/1/2009
I read this chapter the first day you posted it but I was unable to leave you a review because school is right now terrible. I loved that they finally talked and can be together, I don't have a doubt there's still lots of problems in their future but they can be happy right now. October broke my heart saying he is going to try to love him and the ending of the chapter "This is a happy beginning" was also great. I loved how the title was explained and it was beautiful :) Hope to read another story of yours soon.
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 32 . 12/1/2009
So beautiful T-T
Waiting For Summer chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
The story is great! I just can't stop reading it and it's already so late and I have to wake up early tomorrow. And I still can't figure out who I'd like Jake to end up with-they are all so sweet! I can't wait to read more! I love it!
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »