Reviews for Until You Loved Me
avidmoonstar chapter 32 . 9/15/2011
Amazing. I really don't know what else to say. I highly enjoyed reading it.

In the beginning I was really confused as to who Jake would end up with. I really thought it would be Declan, but as the story unfurled I saw how well he would work with October. Maybe it's just because at heart I'm a gooey romantic and just wanted everyone to be happy. Happy gay boys make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Anyways, I don't usually leave reviews because I feel like I suck at them, but this story deserved a fantastic review; one more eloquent than I could put together.

On a personal note, you mentioned in one of your A/N's that you didn't think you were a catch, or something along those lines. I think everybody's a catch in their own way. Ok, that kinda sounded cliche, but it's totally true. Don't put yourself down! There are too many people out there that make that their life's goal.

Lovely story.
Fairy4u chapter 32 . 8/23/2011
Really interesting! I can't wait to go to the next chappy, but taking my time reading it, I don't want to end. Thanks for sharing.
S. Cherise chapter 32 . 8/10/2011
I love this story so much. It's just really beautiful and so well written. This is my 3rd time reading it all the way through and it makes me so happy every time. I wish I had more of them to read :] you get really attached to these guys 3
Wings27 chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
God, this story is seriously one of if not THE best slash story I've ever come across. The days I spent glued to my computer screen are ones I don't regret in the least. Although I definitely wasn't done fangirling over October and Jake and still crave SO much more fluff, the ending was really satisfying and it didn't come about too fast. Not to mention you totally stayed on track the entire story which can not be said for a lot of authors! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this story and will be coming back to read it more than once :) That's really saying something, too. Withholding all hyperboles, I've read almost every multichapter completed story under the romance category and it is obviously not easy to get onto my favorites list.
JudasMonster chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Omfg I just adore Brie! She's so sinister and cheesy! Omg, she's so awesome. *praise*Omfg I just adore Brie! She's so sinister and cheesy! Omg, she's so awesome. *praise*
lunasea chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
I LOVED IT. see, i had discovered this story quite some time ago but never really read all of it, and now, today i finished it and i am blown away by the shrill brilliance of it. amazing work really.
hamstergirl237 chapter 32 . 6/21/2011
I've had this bookmarked forever, but I never read it, I think because characters named after months/days/things make me wary. But, AAHH! This is amazing. The angst in the beginning, and resolving the drama, and all the 'I love the wrong person' and... Well. Wow. It's so complex and beautiful. I admire you setting the story in America, despite being English, just because it's something I'd be too freaked out to do.
fuglycorn chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
AAARRRGH I hate all the angst! :( I empathise far too much with the characters, and it makes me emotional :
Granuaile chapter 26 . 6/10/2011
I was going to not review again because I am a whiny bitch but I saw the phrase "like a sugar rush" and I had to add something to my playlist for your playlist. Blush, by Jeffree Star. First, you can't get any gayer than Jeffree and I give him props for that. Second, it's about feeling powerful and going where you know you shouldn't and I feel like that describes a lot of the stuff in this story too, but more of the bad stuff I guess.
Granuaile chapter 24 . 6/10/2011
Too lazy to sign in, but you can go ahead and reply to my account if you want, I'll get the review reply. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, and that I won't after, I'm pretty lazy and it's almost 5 in the morning and I don't know why I'm up and yeah. 1 correction: in America, honestly, I don't know that many people with international connections. I go to a pretty nice school like you're describing, too... Actually, there's one kid who's uncle is the president of korea, but that's it really. Also, we say "guy" not "boy." Minor things, not actually mistakes, just fun things to know I guess.

Your taste in music is really different than mine, but you might like unspoken feelings by goonie squad. I associate that song with this story. Also, Quelqu'un m'a dit by Carla Bruni, the promise by when in rome, and tous les garçons by françoise hardy. Also, I'm quite fond of anything by Saetia. That's REAL emo, and it suits my mind's version of October perfectly. I can totally see him plucking out the beginning of "One Dying Wish."

This is a really good story. Really good. I'm sorry I suck at reviewing.
ToEndTheRapture chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
So, it's officially 12:58 at night and I've HAD to stay up to finish reading this story. I read it from start to finish. I wish I had something really unique to say, but I can honestly say that your story was amazing. Like, beyond amazing. I didn't even realize I had been clicking next a gazillion times to go to the next chapters. I was just so wrapped up in the story and the characters, I can't even explain it. I connected so deeply with every character. You have an undescribable power with words. I just LOVED it. I loved it so much that I'm reviewing, and I haven't reviewed a story in almost a year. Nor have I read such a lengthy fic. Gaaaah, thank you for making my night complete.
R.P. Ann chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
Hey... so yeah, the huge comment before? Yeah it was mine I forgot to sign in -.-

So here it goes again:

Hi...

So... I finished reading "Taking Sides" (awesome story if you haven't read it yet) and I went on BecauseYouLoveMe's favorites and I found your story so I decided to read it. I didn't like it at all...

...I seriously LOVED it.

I mean it.

You made me love your story, your writing, your characters. You made me cry and laugh and be angry, you made me feel so many things and I'm grateful, it's one of the best stories I've read in ages next to Taking Sides.

You are a great writer, believe it or not. You are. I think your story, just like Taking Sides, it's publishable material. You should totally sent it to an editor and give it a try :] You know how to recognize a good writer? Just by making you cry and laugh and feel so many things with their words. That's how. You made it, you made really cry and feel the pain they all went through. You made me hate Brie and Josh and all those homophobes (I HATE homophobes srly). You made me truely happy, I started your story yesterday. It took me around 8 hours to finally finish it and it was damn worth it. My head is hurting like a b*tch right now, I've spent too many nights up and getting little sleep. Ugh. But all those killer headaches are worth your story. It IS amazing, awesome, incredible and beautiful and wondrous and magical.

I truly love it. I adore you and your writing, I'm going to check out your poems and your oneshots later today when I get some sleep.

...You know? I fell for your characters really badly. Especially for Declan, I've quoted him so many times on fb already. Actually... my friends think I'm a spammer. In a our group on fb I've posted... 12 comments about your story or extracts of your story I love, my friends told me "FANFIC SPAM" I said: "IKR? SADHSUDHUFUSDYFHG WHAT CAN I DO? IT'S AMAZING!" I think they are actually hating my guts right now lol (not that I care).

I wasn't fan of yaoi but you and BecauseYouLoveMe made me a HUUUUUGE yaoi fan. I just love it now, and some of my friends think I am even weirder (not that I care, and not that that is even possible, I'm too weird, crazy and just epic like that already).

You know? I love Declan. I want to have a Declan for myself. Why did you make him so awesome? He is like SDUHFISDHFIHU SDIFHG TOO GOOD FOR WORDS! And I loved Seth and Jake and October too x[ DAMN IT. AGAIN I'M FALLING FOR WORDS! SHIUSDHFISUDFH (I tend to do that a lot, after I got my heart broken I only fall for words. Srly. The guy I adored, -yes adored because he was the only one I was willing to do everything for and still do and it's been like... 4 years already- became my best friend because he liked one of my best friends. Like srly? And you know what was the worst part? That I was so f*uckin' selfless and I adored both of them so much that I actually helped them be together, it still hurts because they didn't even last 2 months and I promised to be his best friend even if they broke up but he didn't and betrayed me so yeah, I still adore him. I'd do anything for him but it hurts damn much. I don't know why I told you this tho'...)

So back to you.

I read your profile and the 25 facts about you... yeah well I am exactly like you in all these things:

1. I haven't started learning to drive, not because I can't afford it, but because I'm afraid I'll go driving and have some awful crash when I get upset.

3. I was obsessed with Stupid Post-It Notes for the majority of year ten and eleven. I still check on it all the time. (tho' right now I'm on grade nine)

6. I believe in God, full stop. It upsets me that people can’t see past the Christian stereotypes once they know that.

11. I abhor the phrase 'I understand what you're going through'. I will never use it, or imply it. (srly, I hate it when ppl say it. When I'm supposed to say that I say "I won't tell you I understand because I don't and I won't tell you I'm sorry because I'm not, but (insert advice here)"

12. I don't believe a vast majority of the compliments I receive, especially about my writing. It irritates me when I don't think the person is actually being sincere and is just saying it out of friendship. (Only this is about my writing and drawing)

13. I don't actually care about a significant portion of my 'friends', and I wish I felt guiltier about it. (Tho' I'd never told them that I think they know, at least some of them)

14. I have a box of suicide notes that I wrote during year eight, and a lot of the feelings I described never went away. (High five. Srly. Me too, only I have from 7th and well, 8th year and yeah, the feelings are still there too. My life is f*ckin' screwed that's why I read and I write and I draw, my only piece of heaven).

16. I will probably be a virgin at twenty five, because I'm pretty scared of sex. (I'm not scared of sex, but of the bad things that can come with it.)

18. Making fun of my opinions on things will make me hate you. And it takes me too fucking long to forgive people because I am very very good at holding a grudge.

19. I make a habit of walking alone, listening to music and following my feet in an attempt to find peace.

20. Homophobia makes my skin crawl. (I hate homophobes srly, a friend named Daniela has a gay uncle she says she's fine with it but every time my friend Laura and I talk about it she says it's wrong, that homosexual ppl have mental problems and she gives us her stupid psychollogy speech I just tell her to stfu.)

21. Somebody told me once that it doesn’t matter how pretty I am because boys will always be terrified that I’m too smart for them. Sometimes, I’d rather be pretty. (Ik I'm pretty, but boys don't see it because I'm not "normal -tho normality doesn't exist- but I'm not like all those sluts. I actually care, I like to read and draw, I like to be alone. I don't drink, I hate partying and I can hold myself in a debate because I'm freaking intelligent. So high five, we are on the same boat.)

24. I have been in love twice, and both times it hurt like hell. (I've only been in love once, and it hurt like hell. I still love him and I'd do anything for him, tho' I don't want his love... not anymore.)

Weird huh? We are mostly in the same boat.

So sorry if this is an incredibly long review and told you irrelevant things about my life but I had a lot to say and no one to say it to (I don't trust most of the ppl around me so...)

You are amazing. I love your story, it was freaking wondrous and you, my awesome writer, are amazing at writing. I have to go to sleep now, or my mom will kick my *ss or my headache will... whatever comes first.

I love you. You are one of my fave writers in the world. I'll read your poems and oneshots later today :]

Have a nice Thursday.

Hi...

...I seriously LOVED it.

I mean it.

So back to you.

Weird huh? We are mostly in the same boat.

Have a nice Thursday.

I'm your fan, I admire you,

R.P. Ann.
lukas10 chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
i wanted to review every single chapter of this awesome story but i couldn't bring myself to stop reading even for a few seconds! it's amazing! really, what you've written. i'm in love with the story. every character is well describe and i like how they have slowly develop... it's jsut awesome :P one of the best stories i've read on this page :P

-M