Reviews for Until You Loved Me
Mcgde chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
*Squeal girlishly* Oh my god! That was probably the sweetest ending ever:') when I first started reading this I thought he might end up with Declan and it made me so upset! But then Declan and Seth got together and now October and Jake are together and oh my gosh it just makes me so happy! *Runs to read your other stories*
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Freaking! Amazing! I love this story! You should be so damn proud of it! Wow, I love the plot and the characters and just everything. You have a real talent for writing! I'm so glad everyone got their happy ending! Well done for writing a story like this, and not having any pointless sex scenes!

I don't know how to describe this story it's so amazing. It's perfect. It's awesome. It's fantastic, stupendous and all of the other cool adjectives one could use to describe this story!

Again, well done! And never stop writing! :D
BrittanyWood chapter 32 . 4/26/2012
The ending of this story is so perfect. I had no idea what to expect for most of the story (which was SUCH an exciting change for me), but I love where it went. October was my favorite from the get go and I think he and Jake make a beautiful couple :)
Seshi chapter 32 . 4/16/2012
quick review here before i go to bed...class in seven hours...yeah i know how that will go.

anywho. this really isn't my type of story, to much angsty teenaged social drama for my preference but i did read it to the end so make of that what you will. I was actually surprised that i finished it. at the point where Jake decides to go on a revenge spree i was starting to think about stopping, but well i guess the characters amused me enough to finish. The beginning first chapter was very confusing only now after having read the whole thing can i follow it. I think the first thing that made it hard to read was the lack of names at the beginning until they say them. It would help clarify who is fighting and follow the fight if there was a way to identify characters especial seeing that the narrator (Jake) October and Seth are all he. Also I felt like as I read it character personalities changed dramatically (not referring to Jake here) I know some of it was due to Jake's conflicting view on them as he learned more about them but like Declan I could hardly believe he was the same guy who was ready to pounce on Jake after that dance with Jess (that was his name right...I'm bad with character names that only appear twice or so). At the end he was so angsty compared to sexual deviant before, and I didn't feel like I could see that in him at all anymore. I know it was brought on by his feelings for Seth, but I think some of that would stay with him to an extent. Then Leo, that really confused me. I just never saw that in Leo and was kind of disappointed in him. Brie I almost expected nothing less out of. shame for her, but I thought of Leo as someone who would be around in some way. I can see how it worked in the plotline for him to be gone, but it was a bit strange and startling.

Anyways, i think ch. 22 had to be my favorite just seeing them fall into place like that it just made me smile. I will also admit you had me upset when Jake woke up and found October gone again right at the end. I wanted to strangle the boy. The little ending mention of Declan and Seth getting it on. That was hilarious. Mostly naked declan, well pleased Seth and you just looking to cry...yep awkward lol.

off to bed anyways. thanks for the interesting story
JuneBug chapter 32 . 4/9/2012
OhMyFuckingGod!

Heya it's JuneBug! I, after many sleeplessnights, have finished this, uh Novel? Fiction? Whatever it was it was fucking amazing.

Okay so as I said before I actually deprived myself of sleep to read this, which had my manager quite angry with me. I was hooked straight away and If it wasn't already 11:00 when I started I would have finished it in one go.

The writing is incredible, your use of words was borderline poetic, no, this was fucking poetic. Every sentance sounded delicious and they were packed with words I constantly had to ask the meaning of. XD

I loved the way you described the raw emotions of the characters without wrapping it in anything glossy. It was raw, it was human and it was brillient.

Now, this is a romance so character development is important, god was yours good. I can't believe how realistic the characters where especially in those incredulous angst scenes. I loved alot of the Characters, Declan being my favourite.

The story itself had little breaks between the drama that continuosly plagued the boys and that might deter some people but I found that to be a minor problem. Also I noticed that the character development of October at the end but these are just minor complaints.

I want more Josh! Lol really, I loved that character and I really wish more was said about him (I know, I like wierd characters). Mabye consider doing a small spin off cause I'd like to discover what would happen to Josh in the future, if he'd ever embrace his sexualality and if him and Jake could ever be friends again.

Anyway this is really long so I'll end it here.

9.5/10

Love this story, love your writingJuneBug
Mekayla chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
I have to say...this was just awesome.

It had a happy ending, but it wasn't cheesy. I knew even only partway through that in this I'd found a treasure of a story.

Thanks so much for writing this!

Mekayla

PS. I know what it's like to have someone not notice you...and I'm sorry for you.

Peace and love
Nan chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
If it's any consolation Josh, Dorian Gray was gay too.
Armand.Louis chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
LOVE THIS! so amazing, so sweet, i genuinlly loved this :)
court chapter 32 . 1/31/2012
I absolutely love this story so much 3. I wish you would make a sequel because we didn't get to see enough October and Jake (
sick at heart chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
I totally loved this story. They characters were great, especially Jake, and I love the name October now.

I seriously kept waiting for the four characters to have an orgy in the story, because it seemed like they all had a thing for each other at some point.

My only issue was, I don't think the problem with Seth's sister was ever resolved. They never told him that it wasn't entirely October's fault they crashed.
JHeartbreak chapter 32 . 11/23/2011
I feel ambivalent about this story. I really liked some of the plot twists - especially when Jake decides to ruin everyone's lives, that was gratifying. The plot kept me hooked the whole way through. However, that said, I find the characters kind of hollow. Like, I don't get a sense of them as people so much as I get a sense of them as sex objects and as a rung in the hierarchy of power. The seem cold, glittering, appolonian. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing but it leaves me with an unpleasant sensation. Thank you for putting so much effort into writing this story.

Also, as far as gay characters in soap operas go, you need to check out Max from El Cor de la Ciutat. I completely fell in love with him. Just type in Max/Enric or Max/Iago into youtube.
avidmoonstar chapter 32 . 9/15/2011
Amazing. I really don't know what else to say. I highly enjoyed reading it.

In the beginning I was really confused as to who Jake would end up with. I really thought it would be Declan, but as the story unfurled I saw how well he would work with October. Maybe it's just because at heart I'm a gooey romantic and just wanted everyone to be happy. Happy gay boys make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Anyways, I don't usually leave reviews because I feel like I suck at them, but this story deserved a fantastic review; one more eloquent than I could put together.

On a personal note, you mentioned in one of your A/N's that you didn't think you were a catch, or something along those lines. I think everybody's a catch in their own way. Ok, that kinda sounded cliche, but it's totally true. Don't put yourself down! There are too many people out there that make that their life's goal.

Lovely story.
Fairy4u chapter 32 . 8/23/2011
Really interesting! I can't wait to go to the next chappy, but taking my time reading it, I don't want to end. Thanks for sharing.
S. Cherise chapter 32 . 8/10/2011
I love this story so much. It's just really beautiful and so well written. This is my 3rd time reading it all the way through and it makes me so happy every time. I wish I had more of them to read :] you get really attached to these guys 3
Wings27 chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
God, this story is seriously one of if not THE best slash story I've ever come across. The days I spent glued to my computer screen are ones I don't regret in the least. Although I definitely wasn't done fangirling over October and Jake and still crave SO much more fluff, the ending was really satisfying and it didn't come about too fast. Not to mention you totally stayed on track the entire story which can not be said for a lot of authors! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this story and will be coming back to read it more than once :) That's really saying something, too. Withholding all hyperboles, I've read almost every multichapter completed story under the romance category and it is obviously not easy to get onto my favorites list.
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »