Reviews for Until You Loved Me
teethandlungs chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
I'm rooting for Jake x Seth. October makes me nervous and Declan comes off as a man whore. Jake & Seth seem so much more genuine with themselves and with each other.

I wish I had a boy's hoodie ; _ ;

& I love the note. Love love love. I want to see what happens naaoo.
Juedeas Priest chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Totally can't wait till the next chapter.

Not a bad cliff hanger; definitely left me hanging.

Though; Will there be any Seth and Jake action? Hm?

:3 Don't mind me; it is running pretty well though.
Abstruse Blue chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
At the start I was definitely for October but now I'm leaning towards Seth. Though truthfully I don't know. haha Enjoyed this chapter!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
I keep looking for new and interesting stories to read and when I find one worth reading they're only just beginning the story when i want more!
Alecea Sunshine chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
o 3 could be crush

this storys so good i crave it P
Juedeas Priest chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
I think you lost me at MxM. X3

Seth and Jake should totally get together; totally! Juedeas was hinting at that the entire time; and I totally think it would be hot and adorable.

I can't wait to read the next part!
whitetyger123 chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Yay! Aw... his third kiss. Who was his first two? Girls or guys? (fingers crossed for guys)

Nice chapter! Please update soon!
CaFFy chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Dammit you! Continue! ;_;
teethandlungs chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
;-; that kiss was so perfect.

and i know exactly what "what were doing was nothing more than therapy" means. what you've written is a incredibly complex emotion to get across but you've managed to nail it perfectly.

i want seth & jake to take on october & declan. i really, really do. and i want team seth/jake to win. hardcore.
Esquirella chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Three potential crushes? Somehow, I think October would be angrier at Jake for being near Seth than Declan.
Juedeas Priest chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Hm, What could happen next? I can't wait for the next installment!

:3 I'll be waiting.
Arisa Ash chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
WHAT! How dare you? A cliff-hanger? Really? Damn it. I'm really excited for your next update. I've actually been wanting them to converse for a while now. Please update soon, okay?

~ R!n
Esquirella chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Oh no! Is Seth going to talk to Jake or beat him up for helping October?
teethandlungs chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
I just got to read all six chapters straight through (being home sick) and I can tell you that I'm incredibly excited for the rest of this story. I love how heavy & mysterious it is, and I love all of the characters, though I'm hoping for a little bit more Leo in the future. w Wonderful story, you have such an enrapturing style of writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
whitetyger123 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Le gasp! Or is it La gasp? Hm...

Anyway, gaspeth! Lol, it was just so... gaspfull! I know I'm making up words...

I think Leo should be dating a guy. Why else wouldn't he tell him who it was? BTW, thanks for giving me a mental pickture of Leo.

So, what is going to happen now in this strange/awesome drama? I can't wait to find out!
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »