Reviews for Until You Loved Me
whitetyger123 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Le gasp! Or is it La gasp? Hm...

Anyway, gaspeth! Lol, it was just so... gaspfull! I know I'm making up words...

I think Leo should be dating a guy. Why else wouldn't he tell him who it was? BTW, thanks for giving me a mental pickture of Leo.

So, what is going to happen now in this strange/awesome drama? I can't wait to find out!
QueenCasey chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Oh wow! I feel bad for Seth now! And earlier I felt bad for October! I can't wait for the confrontation. It has to be interesting and angst. Is it just me or does Jake seem pretty emo. I mean seriously reading about him and his problems! But it IS his story, so perfectly understandable. Anywho, write more, update again!
Alecea Sunshine chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
you made me gald I logged on today

and im glag seth is now coming in ive been wondering about him
CaFFy chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
OMG OMG OMG SETH CONFRONTATION! HURRY HURRY! UPDATE! BTW "Kindness of Strangers" is an awesome book. And Dirty-Angel-Toes is an awesome dude... though he tends to disappear for long periods of time. lol
LilwenKeitha chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
This story just continues to draw me in. I really need to know what happens with seth. PLease Keep it up!
Alecea Sunshine chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
this story is so good P you definatly need to write another chapter
Daydream Nation chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Wow. Awesome, awesome, awesome story. It's one of the most unpredictable stories I've read in a while, which makes it kinda refreshing. Plus, the characters seem to be well formed.

I loved that last scene. :)
kazoua chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Hm. I can't really say I get October, but I think I'm starting to understand Jake a bit more.

So. I, uh, such at reviews. So I'll just say I love this story and leave it at that before I embarrass myself.
CaFFy chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Next chap please!
CaFFy chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
:P m Found in only underwear by a hot guy?
CaFFy chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Oh so he was flirtin'? ;)
Arisa Ash chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Okay, I'm reviewing. Which means you hafta update. Isn't it cool how that works? Seriously though, I really want to understand October and Declan... and I suppose Seth as well, so update soon.

R!n
Juedeas Priest chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
I can't wait for the next installment, It is beginning to sound so awesome.

I especially like the part with October; it was so leading.
CaFFy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
O_O This looks interesting. I'll continue reading tomorrow lol
Deadles chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Seriously, it's has a great start and well so far it's just wondeful, and entertaining. I haven't really heard of your work, until I bothered looking at your summary, which by the way is very well written unlike some other author.

Now,I would really appreciate it if you do continue this story. If some fuckers do attempt to insult your wonderful story, Leo and myself will defintely have our pitch-forks ready for action.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »