Reviews for Search For MySelf
LightASpark chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
Wow... Just wow. This is the most unique and original story that I have read in such a long time. I enjoyed it so much, I read it in one sitting,even though I should have been working p.

I love how you built the characters and developed their relationship. Calleighs character development is fascinating to read.

Please, please, please finish the story! You have amazing talent! xx
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really like this one. It's not your typical vampire story, and I love the nitty gritty roughness of it.

From the first few paragraphs, I got a sense of who Calleigh was as a character and that's something that most writers can really achieve within the first chapter.

I'll definitely keep my eye on this one,

~nicola
smurf-love chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
i really like it, i know this is bad but i kinda want her to go back alittle roughed up just so he knows she can handle herself you know?

anyway keep writing its really good
Vaughn Tyler chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
very nice
charm en route chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
I love how everyone underestimates her... I hope she proves them all wrong. :D
EverythingImNot chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
This story is amazing and your a great writer! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
lostmymindxx45 chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
YAY. YOU FINALLY WROTE MORE! :)

I loved this. I need to know more!

Hope you update more SOON!

You're a great writer!
autumnsprite chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
wowa! that chapter was enthralling! I could feel her pain and anger, and feel his voice nearly melt her down. I can't wait long for the next chapter! :D x
charm en route chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
I suppose this will be for ransom, eh? Keep AĆ©den's girl until he gets his back. Haha, this will be interesting.

:D
lostmymindxx45 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Are you ever going to post more of this beautiful story? D:
June's vampire chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
I'm really lovin this story, can't wait to read the rest.
yay chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
yay! you updated! i'm so happy! you just made my day :)

anyway, can't wait to see what happens nxt!
lostmymindxx45 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
OMG IF AEDEN SOLD HER I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Gah! I need to know what's going on!
autumnsprite chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
wow! This chapter is amazing! He kidnapped her! I can't wait for more!
lostmymindxx45 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Ah, this was very good! I love the whole Eden/Calliegh friendship thing going on! Girls gotta stick together! :D

Glad you updated! Cannot wait for more! :D