Reviews for Reminiscing On Spilt Blood Can Make You Go Insane
OurPoisons06 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow this really made me think about a lot in my life. You really are an amazing poet and I hope you keep to write. Thanks for sharing!
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
wow, i LOVEd this one, and i liked the title. Original and catchy. Nicely done!

(i think you can write!)
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I like the use of repeatition, it was very effective. Good poem, but maybe you should try another word for blood? although, I can't really think of one...so nevermind.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This piece is full of classical quote-worthy lines! My favourites are "You close your eyes and all you see is blood" and "The stone of your heart".

The language is mild but the message is pretty strong and cold, and the violence usually associated with blood simply made me think about the turbulent world that we all live in and what it makes us do..

I loved your choice of vocabulary, not particularly rich but right to the point, and the flow is very natural and sets its own pace.

Great job )

fleur
chartonjeremiah chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Guilt can haunt you and twist you inside. Great poem and description. This is good.
KDR chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh wow. This is very very real to a person like me. I've had those days, and I lived those months, when all I could see as I did close my eyes was all the things that seem to haunt me. And everyone else can't seem to understand. Great job, friend!