Reviews for Untouchable
xspringdaizyx chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE~
rynx chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
This chapter is so sad and sweet! I love the whole alphabet part where she didn't remember even her last name comes first! XDD! Totally made me lol!

Love this chapter! Zayden's family is AWESOME! XD!
WordGirl chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Loving it, just caught up and I am addicted.

Keep it up ,

Pease ,;
DreamingInTheNightSky chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
This is a really good story [: I can't wait until the next chapter xD
renabear chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Finally! I've been wondering wat happened to this story...don't sweat it though. This chapter was great! Glad i finally read the part the summary describes. lol. Good job can't wait till the next one.
Jevanminx chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Aw, I wish he was bi too. And that Nathan and Derek, nasty little mites they be.

JM
Rynx-too-genki chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
OMG! Cute story! I love the character cast! Theirs so amusing!XDD! Makes mi WISH i had friends lik that! XDD!

Update soon!~
righthere431 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, at least she has her little sister and friends.
suki akatsuki chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Please continue with the story. I can't wait to see how her friends are going to react especially Camelyn's best friend. There were a few grammar mistakes but nothing to major. I hope you continue. I will continue to write reviews if you continue to write the story. If you don't then you might get an unexpected visitor. Just kidding though ;)
Hydie chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
very nice! Plot wise, I was looking at this and thinking that the mother who is crazy, "cracked", is a little weak. If you come up with another reason for Cam to be insanely mature, that would probably be better. Also, it just seemed like a way to get the mother out of the picture sometimes. No offense meant! Other then that, I really liked the story. :) Please update again soon!
Miss Mysteries chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
ADG chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
im in love! omge i loved a. he so cute him and travis needa get 2geda! and oh shizznit Z happy!
Flaming Skys chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Yay! You updated. I seriously missed reading this

I loved what happened and didn't expect it at all

Update asap

X
oreofudge'D chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
They're finally togather! Even though it's not really that serious. Anyway, love your story. Waiting for your next update! :D
MasqueradeAngel chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Im seriously loving this story so far. You have fantastic description which makes this story very enjoyable to read
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »