Reviews for Untouchable
Truth17 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
I think Travis likes Aeron more than in a friendly way and I think its cute Aeron has a crush on him!

I hope Camelyn didn't scare him back in the closet!

Can't wait to see how her trip goes and if Zayden's gonna keep

up with the bet when Cam's gone!

LOVED IT!

Kudos

:]
skippingstonesripples chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Wait.. I don't get it... Why is Camilla called Dawn at work? Other than that, I love the plot so far. I really wonder if Zayden is addicted to girls, though? I mean there's such a big deal over it from the group, and there was even that comparison with smoking earlier. Poor Zayden- he seems like he has a huge crush on Cam, and he can't have any other girls either. Plus he gets to deal with Cam in 'slutty outfit' with a margarita seeping through it, and Cam pushing him away.

An Aeron is acting very suspiciously.

Merry Christmas!
renabear chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
those were a great two chapters! Great job! Why was riley calling her Dawn though? I didn't really get that. Can't wait till chapter 7!
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Damn, why do we fail at turning him straight. Oh Zayden flirted with her, I wonder what the punishment is going to be.

I'm the Evil Twin chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
But of course we all know that Zayden will do more stupid stuff. I don't think that he can help it. Its in his DNA. Great story by the way!
This.Ink chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
love the story... keep it up :)
dontneedyou chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Awesome chapters!

Ahaha, Camelyn is such a guy magnet!
kaybear2012 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Awesome story! You should add more!

Can you read some of mine? R&R?

Anywho. Great story, update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
She so cannot leave for Germany, no. Hahahaha he flirted with another girl, bad Zayden flirting with other girls, be interesting if he does try to flirt with Cam.

kitkat74 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
i love this story. I really am anticipating what will happen next...i told some of my friends about it and they might start reading it too. Good luck with writing the rest of the story!
I'm the Evil Twin chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I love it! though why is Zayden wearing her boxers?
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
This story is really really good... I really like it a lot so please when ur finished with that situation please make this ur 1st priority again because you can go places with this story...
Heather1234 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
ahahhahaha omgosh.! thats so funny

lol

Wow I love this story :D

Its amazing

but why WAS he wearing her boxers? :O
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
OMG, hahahahaha, seriously, how did he even end up wearing HER boxers. Thats just brilliant, can't wait for you to update. And I'm guessing Aeron is gay then, no.

72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »