Reviews for Untouchable
renabear chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Hey this was a great chapter...glad u started this story up again. Im just curious though. Why is Zayden wearing Camalyn's boxers?
ValerieYoung chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
nice story. i really like it. cant wait 4 da next chapter. i wanted 2 entered tat contest but im getting busy so i quit. well tata 4 now.
kmad chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Good luck with NaNoWriMo - I'm doing it too.

I really liked your dares in the last chapter - they made me laugh, so i look forward to december when you start up again!

K
XxSiennaxX chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Hey!

I really love this story so far. It's really energetic and engaging and the text flows really well.

Please Update soon, I know it's second priority but I get a tad impatient when I'm waiting for a good story to be continued

:D
Riley Hunter chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
ZABY. you have to update son. please :( :( :( :( :( and write that story idea of mine ;)

excellent chappie, although i have already told that. hm...are they going to play t or d in the future again? or not? and am i the person you wanted to do the dare to? hopefully not...

anyways! can you make zayden "break" his dare by kissing Cam? And then, his punishment should be something embaressing with Cam...or you could make her not talk to him for like a week because of him breaking it (in other words, he will call her, im her, ect., but she will refuse to talk to him...aw)and he will want to talk to her because he likes her and aw. yes, no?
ashtonaesthetic chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I really like the story so far. But please don't shorten your chapters, I like long ones. That way there is more to anticipate. And I would never play Truth or Dare with that group of
alex602az chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
this was a really good chapter!

update soon please!
Passionately Yours chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
i love u but seriously..CHASE? i can't imagine it!
be.my.reality chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
good so far, but dont be so obvious about the zayden thing
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is rly good
renabear chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i think this sounds interesting...can't wait till next chapter!
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Its really good! maybe u could describe the bedroom a bit in the next chapter...but good job!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5