Reviews for Sunday Morning
Music.Sets.Me.Free chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is a great start to a story! I was hooked immediately and the characters seem fun and down to earth! I love the details and emotions that you included! It's very professional and I can't wait to read more!

review mine? s/3037894/1/The-Ballad-of-Mona-Lisa
BeeAlive chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is really adorable. It makes me think of something that I used to feel. I can't wait to see what happens next, really well done (:
xxcubanangelxx chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this, it is amazing to say the least... are you planning on actualloy doing a second chapter? Um... because you haven't updated in a year I think...

Well, it is still really good, hope you do decide to write more... or maybe go back and edit it to be a one-shot?

Whatever you decide, I bet it will be great!

Puyuria chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was amazing! I can't wait for the second chapter! Speaking of the second chapter... you have more than 5 reviews, so where is it? Hm? Anyway that was really good and I hope you write more soon.
Submarine Symphonika chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow, such lovely imagery. You've got my full attention. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I've got to say, your writing is phenomenal. I love it. It's so heartfelt, and just the little pieces, little snippets manage to capture that feeling. It's beautiful.
Mouse Mitterand chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice story, and I liked the interactions of the kids, but I was COMPLETELY thrown off by the several changes in narration. I went back and read a few parts several times, thinking maybe it was a mistake or if I had misread it, but still couldn't figure out why you changed from first to third to first person again.

Maybe get someone to edit it for you next time?
azy07y chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh wow, this is good I can tell. And not just the story! Your words, they're so.. Lovely! They flow perfectly, you know the exact ones to use, wonderful!... IF I review twice will you post chapter two?
Keena Clipp Katfish VII chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
The description and everything was great just watch what perspective you use because you switched from third to first and back again a lot. Overall it was cute. :)
R.D.Sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aww. I loved the part when they were eight. Please update soon! It's going into my alerts! Great job, you have a beautiful style. Just watch you don't kep switching from him to me. I saw that a few times. Other than that, bravo! Keep it up!
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ah, so good! I'm super anxious to read more. I hope you get four more reviews quickly, so that you'll post the next chapter sooner.

I'm putting it on my alerts, just so that I don't miss it.

- Koki