Reviews for Hugs and Kisses
danica.dejuan chapter 1 . 4/16
Amazing story
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow..She did great...I love happy endings..This is quite good as both of them tries their best.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I'm crying. Wah. My feeeeeeels.

I do have a little complaint though.

When I was reading this story through a second time, I realised that you jumped tenses a few times.

E.g.
Second last section: "She's been hurting [past] ...She's been holding back [past] ...It just hurts [present]"

Last section: "He says he is sorry [present] ...He said that [past]... He loves it [present]"

Present tense is hard, I get it. Just read it through and identify all past tense verbs and change them accordingly. There were a few more jumps, but I can't be bothered to put them all down.

Apart from that, I loved this oneshot so, so, so, much; thankyou for bringing it into existance. 3

-S
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
That was depressing
justme chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is the third one shot I've read and liked. Im not really a fan of oneshots, so…

Anyway, this is beautiful. It's like some summary of a whole novel, but just as beautiful. The plot is simple. Any writer could've thought of something like that, but the difference is that you actually managed to write it down and in such a meaningful, flawless way. Thumbs up for this one!
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
AWWWW Sweet ...I LOVE IT! Ugh but boys are stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Still one of my favourites 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
that was amazing...i usually go for fluffier oneshots, but this is supernice...keep writing!

xoxo,

slay
DenimKitty chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Honestly this is amazing, I don't cry easily when I read but you can really feel the hurt and pain and just the emotion in this. Great job :)
naschelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
wow! amazing!
tizzledubs chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
holy smokes. i am in tears.
stunning.
WorldsInTheSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Why are tears spilling from my eyes? I just - I loved this so much and it was so painful but realistic. amazingly beautiful story.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow... Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I read this quite a few years back, so I have no idea how I still remembered it.
But the minute I came across this story-I did.

Here's the story I'm talking about.
s/9937760/1/She-doesn-t-Know

I hope you still check your messages or something-I don't even know if you'll care! But I would if I were in your shoes, so I thought I'd drop by and let you know someone's literally copied everything you wrote and just replaced the names. Anddd because I don't have an account, I'm sorry I can't PM this to you or anything...
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Dude, thank god you realized it before you really lost her.
223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »