Reviews for Sarah My Best Friend
bewareinsanebookwormliveshere chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
oh this is beautiful, brilliant keepress. could you do me a favour and check out my multi chapter fic on this? it's called Let's Talk About Sex i was inspired by our convo last night, i hope it'll cheer you up
Leinnansidhe chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very heartfelt. The feeling in this is lovely, and very genuine. Just one thing- check to make sure you don't mix up 'to' and 'too'. It's a small thing, as there's nothing glaringly wrong with this poem- it's written very nicely.

To- 'To be or not to be.' for instance

Too- 'I want to come, too.'

You don't really need to change it. It's not a big issue at all, just keep in mind word variations if you're thinking of continuing writing so you know for next time.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to you and your friend. Anorexia is terribly difficult, for both the sufferer and those they know. I hope she recovers well- and it's good to know she has friends who care about her enough to even write some art for her. Stay strong, and beautiful poem.
papermask chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I'm very sorry about your friend. I hope she gets better soon.
KDR chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Beautiful. I've not the words. To see the words written for a friend are truly special, and I wish her peace as she recovers from this :)
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was beautiful. It really was beautiful. It was so touching and it was so well written.

You wrote that brilliantly.

*Hugs*

Paula
AngelOfPearl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This was really a beautiful poem and I could easily see it came from the heart.

Even if you had made any mistakes (which i didn't spot) it wouldn't have misguided me away from the meaning of this poem.

It's packed with true emotion and I love it :)

I know your friend will fight it, because she has such a special friend helping her through and she should never forget that.
Gen The Hypomanic Fox chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
aw thats an awesome poem :D
Marian Irene Hardy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*claps and hugs* that was brill hon loved it, everything a good poem needs and everything a best friend is...loved it and she will too

cee x