Reviews for 10 Romantic Comedy Cliches:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This makes the perfect something to get me writing again. I've been struggling around a block for so long. Thank you. :)
InkWitch chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
nice. I'm liking this and favorite-ing it for future reference :]
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Thanks for the help. One of my stories does include a girl moving to a new place, but she move to a fairly urbanised region, she doesn't move around much, and she's moved twice in her life. Also, it's a horror type story, so I'm hoping it'll turn out okay. Thanks for the pointers.
Jai Yukimura chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
hmm...it's helpful...but there's one you forgot...it refuses to present itself to me though...i can't remember! stupid muses, shut up! sorry, they don't stop talking...ever. anyway maybe i'll PM you if it comes to me.
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's funny... and very cliche-ish (: haha i love it! and the last one gave me a brilliant idea for a story, but i realized that it's so cliche that i won't bother.. cute (:
Zoey McCusker chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow! I love how you did this! My favorites would probably have to be spoiled, wierd, and best friend. Why? Becuase either they're different or I'm going through it (cough best friend cough) :) But yeah, I did enjoy it.

PS. Could you go check out my new story, The Heart of a Champion? It's the first chapter to the sequal to The Heart of a Soldier. Much appreciated! :)
Shades Of A Tulip chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is interesting.

I don't know if my story Claudette fits in any of these...

but it's fer sure something to think about.

Thanks!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Mine i guess would be shy girl! lol, i guess that means i have to work on my story huh?
iamdeleted chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ah, I think One of the Boys is a mixture of the Best Friend Cliche and the Butterfly Cliche. Nice list, i think you covered it all.

And i have another story with the Bad Boyfriend cliche, Dashing. Now that I think of itm I love a good cliche!
Creeper61608 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow thats god. Mine falls under The Spoiled Girl Cliche! That is very smart!
karolinalou chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You forgot one (: The Older Brother's Best Friend Cliché. That one is my favorite (;
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Haha, it looks like you covered just about all of them. My story would fall into the "Bad Boyfriend Cliche", I guess. Unless there was a "Serial Killer Boyfriend Cliche" category, but there isn't so that's the closest I can't place it. . . lol

- Koki