Reviews for If you Could Hear Me Now
Raventhoughts chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OH my god.. is so good
Jareth the Monk chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I think its the saddest thing I've read in a while, I know what its like because I had to sacrifice a whole aquarium full of large angelfish that I had raised for over five years (the tank sprang a leak and drained while I was away on vacation). I guess a pet becones like your best friend really, since they wouldn't lie to you or hit you up for money. Just watch where you step after they go to the bathroom. My only suggestion would be to combine the lines to be double length just because to physically read it out loud makes it come out in quick bursts of breath, whereas a longer line gives the poem an appearance of being more lyrical even if it doesn't rhyme.
Liastoria Alestera chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hi! :)

I love this poem a lot, it somehow makes me sad, for it reminds me the different things I could have done to some people whom I'll never meet again.

I see pain, love and sincerity, and my favourite part was:

'Hate me, if you can comprehend

The feeling.

Haunt my days forever, if you desire

It. Reincarnate and let me love

You

Again, if it is possible.'

Great job as always! :)
Narq chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh my good. This is so sad. I've never had a rabbit before but I've alwasy thought they were cute! How could a dog do that? Bad boy! Bad Bad EVIL boy!

RIP, Velvetfoot

Narq.
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
If you could still hear me,

I would want you to hear

When I think of old times, I see you

Always watching me.

That funny way you would walk

Made me laugh all the more and

I wish I could have you back,

But I left you out there to be

Mangled by the jaws of a vicious

Dog.

Haunt my days forever, if you desire

It. Reincarnate and let me love

You

Again, if it is possible.

...

(It is so touching, I am sure your bunny forgives you. To have an owner who loves him so much, he must be happy to have met you.)

You don't have to review back. I just want to review it because it is so good. It makes me want to hug my Nain Neerlandais rabbit (Cookie) now.

A beautiful poem.
overt one chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw... that's so sad! I feel really sorry for you and your pet rabbit. I know what it feels to lose a pet. I think. If having to let your pet into the wild counts, I mean.
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"I think of you in / The silence of my mind"

For some reason, that line sticks out in my mind.

I thought this poem was very pretty and I thought it was sweet it was for your bunny. The death of a pet is always hard ):
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Well, I was thinking of reviewing part 2 of the Jazzy saga, but I think maybe for later since I think reviewing a one-shot would prevent the whole "OMG that was a super cliffie" hunger lol! :D Erm, yeah, I know that's lame, but I"ve got other updates and favours to catch up with. Anyway, you know one thing? At first when i saw this piece of work, I thought you're dedicating it to a deceased person, but turned out that I'm wrong. With that being said though, I'm still sorry to know what had happened to your pet. I"ve definitely seen cases of humans and pets having a closer bond even compared to that of their own. Ever seen a random dog dialing the emergency number to save it's master? I think we all have seen this kind of case before. In a very real sense, pets are more trustworthy compared to humans in a certain sense. At least the animal you keep won't think a single thought of screwing you from behind unlike what one will get otherwise from other human beings. Definitely the human heart can be so much more deceptive than everything in the world. Just see the history of mankind and you'll know not to mention that the Bible has tons of that negative stuff in it. :S With that being said though, I think this is a good piece of work from you. It really portrayed the sadness from within and even the manner of death. I'm no expert in judging poetry, but imo this is a good one. :) And yeah, thanks very much for your reviews on Circles of Arven all the while. Hope to see more of them soon! Bye! :)
lookingwest chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, full of emotion and depth. I love the imagery and the ending was phenomenal! It really provoked images and was almost elegiac in the way it lamented.
the goddess walks chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. That makes me cry. Seriously I'm tearing up. Thanks.
Beast King chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was very heartfelt and personal. I am sorry for the loss of your rabbit. The poem was a good testiment to your feelings.
queenehlana chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OH that's so sad.. I'm crying. Very lovely.. A well written poem. Velvetfoot shall be remembered.

Queen Ehlana
Phantasmagoria Land chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is sweet. Yeah, I totally know what it feels to lose a pet as well, and your feelings come through strongly. I do feel as though it's a bit too long, but I know people can get carried away with their feelings. I'm sorry about your rabbit ):
Dressagegrrrl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw... This is sweet. I know what it's like to lose a pet. Dan Gottlieb said that people feel the loss of pets so strongly because whatever a pet does, it does with the purest of emotions. When it loves, it loves completely with no expectations. :)
Angela Nichole chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
It's good. You can sense the strong emotions in this poem.