Reviews for Right and Wrong
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Interesting concept. Though to some extent, while we shouldn't 'blame' others for who we are, the circumstances that we find ourselves in do shape us to some degree. True, we all have a choice though, we can decide how we respond to our enviroment. I think what the problem is, is that no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions so we blame others for our problems.

Unknown Survivor
Justin Vengeance chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
A nice little short story, or a poem, in my eyes in could be either.

I like the moral of the story :)

Thanks for the review, it helped me out a lot. I'll review more of your work in the future, I can guarantee it.
When Twilight Fades chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This makes a lot of good points, sadly. ):

Twilight Fades.:
Lime-Cat chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I did like this poem because there are instances where I thought that this is true - in a general sense. However, that is also a reason why I didn't really like it because I got the impression that your message was saying it was alright to be ignorant and arrogant only because you grew up that way. Your poem doesn't suggest that you "blame others for who you are" because you clearly state in a majority of your poem that it is the fault of their own - the last couplet sounded a little too defensive, in my opinion.

-silv3rdr34ms

This review was brought to you by the Review Marathon! (see link in profile)
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Intresting concept. Don't delete it because you think someone won't like it for whatever reason. Sometimes it's good to cause waves. If you like it, than keep it up. If you really believe it, than keep it up. Don't give up, and keep writing. ] Peace.