Reviews for Heartbreak
ladylala4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awww this story is sooo cute! i love it! write more please.
Artie13 chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
I LOVE IT! (And Masen) He's definatly my new fiction crush ;) I'm so happy that El and Zack finally told each other! I loved when they hugged and each of them was thinking the same thing but wouldn't say it, hehe. I really like how you didn't make them say that they love each other, it's a lot more realistic that way :) I bet they're going to be all over each other now huh? (I hope so!) hahaha thanks for updating so soon, please do it again! :D
Artie13 chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
So, I'm VERY excited that you're continuing this story! (Sorta wish the chapter was longer but thats only because I wanted to keep reading) I kind of want Zack to just yell at her how much he loves her and get it over with! hahaha Brian does seem cool and I think its great how jealous Zack got watching them ;) UPDATE SOON! (like now)
Chabelby chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
Hey!

I love this chapter! Sorry I haven't reviewed in like forever...its been forever since Ive talked to you to. Oh wel. Great chapter!

Lovesya,

Shelbz
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Hey! I am SO sorry that I haven't reviewed you in a REALLY long time but I've been so busy (hence me reviewing u in the middle of the night) but I'm a little less busy now. I absolutely adored these last three chapters and am dying to know what happens next! I have noticed a few spelling errors and a couple words I would use (but then again I'm not the author, u r). And clearly grammar and dramatic writing style are not your strong suits, but the plot line and characters are great!

Write on!
Artie13 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
Awesome chapter! I laughed when Ethan was purposly making Zack squirmish, nice Ethan touch ;) I'm glad that Zack (and El for that matter) FINALLY figures out that they were meant to be! I felt all tingly inside... haha. I love the songs, but you already know that. I like the way you used Lucky in the story. I think it should be in the wedding somewhere... Either the song that Kelly and her husband dance to, or El and Zack dancing to it, singing softly to each other. That could be a cute moment. :) See? No school is GREAT for you, you can post TWO chapters a DAY! Just say NO to summer school assignments!
Artie13 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
I DO love the ending! Nice chapter, I like how you wormed in some information about the characters-very subtle ;) I wish the dream was REAL! Ever since I saw the picture you chose for Zack... yum! haha makes the story even beter! Nice choice for the song at the end! Can't wait for the written out part of the layout thing we did last night! Thanks for the chapter dedication! I LOVE YOU TOO ATHNEA!
fairies and snapple chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
Cool story. I think you have some really interesting characters, and I love stories about groups of friends because then you (the reader, that is) don't get sick of one character. There are some grammar issues/unnatural speech, but with a critical readthrough you could totally take care of that. Great start!
Artie13 chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
wait for it... "AW!" This is mainly for Penel and Leo. I'm loving the brother/sister moment, they are tres cute *getting ready for France...* It's obvious that this chapter was important, moving on relationships some more and getting some details on characters. Good job incorporating the information without it being an overload. WELL DONE! No excuses this time, there will be no more school interferences for a while so getta typing! *I want my happy ending.* Oh, and next chapter should be a sleepover of some sort so the girls can all catch up... and if El's lover HAPPENS to be over... you know, that’s fine ;) Long enough review for ya? Hope you enjoy it! I expect three chapters when I come back! Or you know, one? haha LOVE YOU ATHENA!
Chabelby chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Yo! That was a quick update, thankies very much. And your bouncing on the bed is really annoying btw. And if your reading over my shoulder i will kill you. Im really glad that julie likes my present though i would have liked it better if she hated it and gave it back to me. I will laugh at you if you fall. Anyway back to the reveiwing was a great chapter. But a little bit of advice try not to spell out someones personality, make their actions and emotions show it, the object is to make readers think. But it was a great fantastical chapter. Nessa's not really showing up much anymore though...but thats okay.

Loveya,

Ams
21stPrimarch chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
I'm not sure if I have reviewed before, but I am reading this. I finally read your two new chapters. Awesome story, and I await the next chapter. Curious to see what happens on the ride.
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
I really liked this chapter because as you develope to romance side of the story you cannot forget the other side of the story (and vice versa). On the other hand it seemed like you wrote this chapter really fast and might not have read through it very throughly before posting it and I suggest you do next time. But that's not too big a deal. Also about your A/N, remember that YOU are the Author and YOU make all the descisions whish we live with. You have no reason to apologize so many time for something that you felt was necessary, it is your job to make the discisions, it is our job to make suggestions. So get over reviews and remember who is in charge of this story!

Write on!

PS: As far as songs I can only think of "Where You Are" by Everlife.
Artie13 chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
YAY! A real chapter this time, and it was awesome like usual. I really do admire how well you can switch from character to character. The story is just getting better and better, and way to throw in Jordan! Poor El and Zack though! It's as if it gets better, than something happens again to bring down their confidence in each other. And we all know that poor PAGE! is having so much trouble in this story. She better have a happy ending... Anyway: GOOD JOB AND KEEP WORKING HARD!
Chabelby chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
I'd hate you more for making an authors note, but since you already told me what was going to happen, i dont hate you as much...i still got excited when i saw another chapter...please update soon, you said you have half of it done, hurry up with the other half, before i die. And I actually did (being you best friend) go through and reread the other ones. They were really good...i love how you took people we know and made them characters, Vanessa's still my favorite. I love how you added more things...and is my voice high pitched? you might have changed it for the story, but ive been told alot that my voice is high pitched verging on sqeaky...I would hate for my voice to be sqeaky...

Anyway,

Love you,

Ams
Chabelby chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
YOU ROCK! This one made me laugh out loud. The next time someone hogs the chips or snacks would be called a booty hog, if it wasn't for the fact that it will more or likely be me...oh well. I can totally see me jumping on someones back...actually ive done that before...wait i do that all the time to you...oh well.

That was a great chapter...i like how el and zack are getting closer...

Hmm...I wonder what will happen next...Hm?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »