Reviews for Who'd Kiss the Mascot?
Kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow that was rather depressing. At the begining i thought that paige was gonna bump into justin and they would kiss and stuff but when casey came into play i thought that those to would end up together but they didnt either.. this wasnt much of a romance it just proved that crushes are well... CRUSHes.

just a writing tip :) Watch your gramer and sentance placement it was kind of hard to follow at times. but other then that your set i wanted to get to the end

( ps . work on the ROMANCE part of it next time) silly
Violent Messiah chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow...this story had me feeling a bit confused. I was laughing my ass off at Paige's situation, but in a way it was a bit depressing. I kept thinking "Poor chick" the deeper she got into her mess...after I laughed at her, of course. I've heard the story idea before, but you tell it well, so it's totally forgivable.

Your mood and scene setting is great. You captured the feel of a pep rally and painted the picture well...I could totally see it in my mind's eye.

Your description of Casey was detailed, to say the least...but not so much for Paige. I guess it's hard to do in a first person story, but try and slip some clues as to what she looks like somehow, OK?

The dialog was great, absolutely no complaints there. Sounded natural, flowed nicely. You got skills in dialog writing and I appreciate that.

My only negative about this piece is I freaking HATE Casey! The more I read about him, the more I pictured him in one of my stories dying a very, very painful death. If your goal was for the reader to hate that character, congrats...you totally achieved your goal, as far as I'm concerned.

I read somewhere you're a sucker for the cliche "happy ever-after" romantic ending, right? I guess it will be interesting to see how you make the readers like and believe the concept of Paige and Casey hooking up at the end, if indeed that's the direction you plan on going.

Anyway, other then that one negative, I actually enjoyed reading this, and will make a point to finish it. Good job. Thanks for stopping by The Roadhouse...Cheers!
awesomelyme chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very good. You have a thing for nobodies.
i love life chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
i love it so far pls update soon
PaintSunshine chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Brilliant! Can't wait for more!
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 8/15/2008

How tragic.

XD
TaurusGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Heyy!

I am loving how you took a typical cliche (you know the whole nerdy girl/jock thing (well obviously you know the cliche cause you wrote this... ..)