Reviews for Pretty Boy In Disguise
daling chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
next next? hhaha
batzmaru chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Interesting story...hope you update soon! The plot's pretty creative.
theslykit chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
please update soon! vic should go die a horrible, horrible death..and dylan should be castrated with a blunt, rusty knife..yeesh.
The Beaver chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
O...cool story, update soon!
dawnimoya chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
oh, i love this! kyle sounds awesome, and i can't wait to see how things progress with him and penny. love love love the plot, and i can't wait for more.(:

xoxo, dawnimoya.
chewyy the moofin chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
FRIGUUH.

you need to update soon!

:) please and thanks.

-chewy.
sitting in a medow of grayness chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
i love the plot

hope u update soon
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Genius, pure genius I tell you. That was brilliant, I cant wait for everyone else to meet 'Alex' now, its going to be so good. Love Kyle in this chapter, and love this chapter on the whole.

JM
GaelachAmhran chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I would LOVE another chapter, please! I like this so far. I like the whole Clark Kent thing that Kyle has going on. It's going to be fun seeing him balance his two identities.

One suggestion: try not to have huge block paragraphs of explanations. I know you need them, but I admit that I sometimes skimmed because I wanted action and dialogue, not "This is such and this is so and this is this way etc etc etc". It gets kind of old. Spread out your necessary explanations in little bits, not info dumps. Don't worry. We all do it, but it's something to watch out for.
rosieroo chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
wow, he stuck up for her! as he darn well should!

update soon, pretty please!
insanity-ward chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
oo! wicked awesome chapter! luved it! can;t wait til the next one! and if Alex is really going to be Penny's supposed boyfriend i really hope Kyle tells Penny the truth first! because i can see what's going to happen if he doesn't... anywayz, update soon! ]
A.M. Dawson chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Yay. Oh the drama. So excited.

Yay.
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
love! so he is going to pass as his "cousin"?
citygrl chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
i'm enjoying this story...but luke perry? really? hahahahhaahhaha
funnechick chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this chapter. I loved how Penny's mom wouldn't take her just continually crying over Dylan. And I also loved how Kyle rattled Dylan so well. That jerk totally deserved that, and more! Though I was surprised by the smallest bit of sincerity in his last plea to Penny.

But man, after Victoria started saying that Penny's dad deserved to die...I swear I almost snapped. If I had been in Penny's position, I can tell you right now that I would not have hesitated to punch that girl... . And I'm not a violent person either. But she really, really went too far. I can't even understand what type of person would say something so horrible and cruel.

Thank goodness Kyle showed up and stopped all the insanity. But he was so right, he certainly has made things much more complicated for himself. Now, he's going to end up having to be "Kyle" at school and "Alex" outside of school, at least enough to show Victoria and Dylan that Penny has a boyfriend. This should definitely be interesting.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »