Reviews for Pretty Boy In Disguise
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I love this story and you should continue to write it without so many breaks. I would love it if you ended up finishing because I know that some people have probably waited a very long time for updates on several occasions. Please do continue to write this because it seriously is an amazing story and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to read more of it but this time not several years or months later.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
Blue60 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Ref to chap 6, does Kim smell something fishy though she never met Alex? Hmmmm...*evil grin. I love her crazy quirk though
blue60 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I like Luke. He is so cute and funny in this. I love that Kimberly is so motherly towards Penny. I know I used the word love alot but I am currently in my Happy zone.
blue60 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Love it. Ok, not so much the sexually explicit stuff. But I love kim and penny's interaction, which reminds me of my two best friends. They're so cute. I quite like Kyle and his mom's relationship. Not so loving the way he treats penny. But hey, he has issues. Omg, the first, sorry, second page makes me feel like writing again. It's that great.
havefunyolo chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
so glad u updated i love your story i really hope u can update more often...keep up the good work
heal me forever chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
awwwwwwwwww nice cahp michael is funny :P
update soon :)
AKhwab chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This was a GOOD chapter :) I liked it :)
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Oh my God! I've been waiting for an update for 2yrs ! As soon as I got the update email I logged on to read it :D.. I havent reviewed before so I just want to say that the story and its plot is very enthralling especially with the fact that both of the main characters(kyle and penny) have painful pasts( because usually its just one person with the painful past while the other tries to uncover the first persons secrets etc). SoRry for rambling on :/.. I also admire penny's personality.. Due to her quitting 'pretty boys' she kinda realises that outer appearances aren't everything and that's something that people have to learn in reality.. Kyle seems like an awesome guy and I understand his need to hide his identity( not that im gorgeous lmao I mean that I empathise with him). I wonder if michael will ever find out that kyle is alex :P.. Lol. This was a great chapter :) I hope you update soon because I'm already looking forward to the rest of the story :D
heal me forever chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
i love kyle ...more dan alex make sense u better do ...:P so ya update its been agessssss for christ sake :O
lexielight chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
adam scott? that's like, the golfer right? haha. anyway, are you still alive? are you gonna update any time soon? please do. or cookie monster will eat youuu. *evil laugh* :)
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
OMG LOVE IT! Love the idea of the guy changing his appearance instead of the girl. Really nice. Please continue even through you busy schedule.
Alanisaur chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Where have you gone? This story is great but sadly the updates are so far back ); please update this! Just when it was getting super good too!
reindrops chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I really, really find this story cute and interesting. I know it has not been updated for a couple of years, but I'm still hoping that you would continue this one.
Liley chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm addicted to this story! I frigin love it. It's really good and interesting and Kyle & Perry i'm starting to get fond of them! *o*

PLEASE I really want to read the next chapter...
Evenstar1389 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011