Reviews for Never Too Late
dreamer3097 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
A good one
sunsetLover chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
omg..the last part was soo sad...i was bawling...seriously..i don't usually read femslash fics..except for Bette/Tina fics of L word in fanfiction..but i love your fics, and i only read femslash fics written by you..thanks a lot:)
Islandgyal2004 chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Awesome story
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
very good, love the editing and espeially the idea, amazing and sensational.

outsidersgirl chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
a good story
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
this is good
Always Pencil chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
*CLAPS AND LAUGHS* That was great. Short and sweet. I'm glad Sonny changed. I hope I'm not like that when I get older. Anyways, this was such a good story, I think I might go and read more of your stories, but I will do that after I hit the shower and work on some other stuff. This was a great story. Love to read more. (If I could get one about myself, I would marry you). Much love..
Always Pencil chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Rated T? Should be M for mature. That was intense. Whoo! Laura is starting to piss me off. I just wish Brenna could see that she is not what she expected. Someone needs to stop Laura... Sonny maybe? I'll continue reading.
Always Pencil chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
*GASP* What the fuck? Why is Laura lying? She's trying to take the club! She's playing her! I can't believe. I think Sonny will find out and hurt Laura and then Sonny and Brenna will be working on another friendship. This is getting good.
Always Pencil chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
I wouldn't have called Laura at all. Sonny has known Brenna for like 12 or 13 years. And I bet Brenna won't even care that it's a girl she only knew for a little while and her best friend... the one that was by her side the minute it happened. This story is making me really upset.
Always Pencil chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
That is so dirty what Brenna is doing (I spelt her name wrong, sorry). But yeah, Brenna shouldn't do that to Sonny no matter what Sonny did to her. Brenna should be the bigger person and just try to have respect for Sonny. Sonny obviously is jealous and still wants Brenna and Brenna is just fuckin' with her head. It makes me upset. If I were Sonny I would say "fuck it" and go after Brenna, not Laura. I would just tie her up or something. Anyways, this story is pretty good. I must finish reading it.
Always Pencil chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Laura is starting to fall for Breanna. I can sense it. But since Laura doesn't like Sonny, that could cause some tension and problems.
Always Pencil chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
WHOO! IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE! WHOO!