Reviews for NotEntirelyYours
cosmicpeach chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
And on to the sequel.
Soccerdiva chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
It was nice to see Kye actually have a success for once in her capturing of the assassin dude. You always leave me with so many questions at the end of your chapters though! Why are Attila and Daemon leaving? And while we're on that subject, why was he at the fair, when I thought he was already gone?

Quick note: saying Sean is like a diamond is all very well, but the 'one hard blow would shatter him' ruins that comparison. Diamonds are the hardest minerals on earth; the only thing that will even chip them is another diamond, so I would suggest rethinking that comparison a bit.
soccer diva chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
AH! I absolutely love your story, which I think I've mentioned before...but I felt it deserved reiterating. The chapter was awesome, Daemon is a jerk but I really liked that because you didn't make everything fine and dandy between them like one would expect in this situation and after all this time. Um, I DO hate that there ISN'T MORE. That's just because I would read this like I would a book-hours and hours non-stop till it was finished-if this story was finished. Unfortunately, it's not, so I'm left hanging. Please update soon!
soccer diva chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Oh. My. God. This story is freaking awesome and I can't believe that you don't have a cult of followers. I also can't believe how much you've written! And I thought I was doing well with 65,0...XP

In regard to the actual story, I am completely and hopelessly in love with Daemon. His character is just totally awesome. Do we get to find out why he has nightmares?

I actually find Kye to be vaguely annoying, but not in a necessarily bad way. Does that make sense? As the story progressed, I warmed up to her, especially as she started to improve, and also as it became more apparent that she didn't enjoy fighting, even though that was essentially what she was trained to do. However, during the first half of the story, she just seemed really really dumb. You said that she was in some elite group at the very beginning, as if her group was -the- best, but after she was the only one to survive and got added to Daemon's group, she was nothing but a hindrance. She made very elementary mistakes and was so far behind them it seemed ridiculous. Like seriously, what kind of training did she get to where her only strength was throwing daggers? I just found this situation not fitting in too well with who she was supposed to be, not to mention immenssely frustrating as she kept getting her group into tight spots.

Also, what did that Lamian dude mean when he said that fortunately, she wasn't the one they needed, or something like that at the very beginning of the story? And then he took Ash's heart crystal, but then there was a very confusing excerpt where someone, I'm not sure who, but I assumed it had to be Kye even though it seemed strange, was holding ash's heart crystal in her hand at the well. I thought she didn't have it anymore? Oh, and why is she resistant to that poison? And why was Daemon trying to build up her resistance to it? I just have so many questions that I just can't wait to have answered! It's killing me!

Please update soon, your writing is one of the best I have seen on this site!
ChimericalWrites chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
I love this story

you have a few typos every now and then but the plot and syle are really good, can't wait to read the next chapter!
asnowballschance chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
I stumbled in late (chapter 12), and now I'm enthralled! I really enjoyed watching the team warm up to Kye. I was afraid that she'd spend most of the story feeling sorry for herself, but she's holding up nicely under the strain.

I had a feeling that something would happen with Dean, but it went down in a way that I totally didn't expect. The glyphs are a neat touch. I'm sure we'll see more of them as the story goes on.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SatiricalEntity chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Hi :)

I'm an avid reader of fantasy on fictionpress, and this is one of the best stories i've read :)

The characters are really well created, and i feel a connection with all of them...

I'd say that the first two chapters are probably the weakest, but i think that it's nearly publish-ready!

Please keep on writing...

SatiricalEntity
abby2read chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
update soon!please?
AmberAmbushed chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
oh wow, this is an amazing chapter.

really unexpected, with the whole thing with dean.

update soon! love it
draggyvamp909 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Your detail is astounding! I love the creativity and fullness of the story. Where is this story located, though? (what surroundings?)
ConfigurationSpace chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Yet another amazing chapter by you! This was truly worth the wait, great job, keep up the super awesome amazing totally sweet work!
AmberAmbushed chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
I think we do have a masterpiece on our hands, here.

haha. I really liked this chapter. just like all the other ones. ] But I'm going to have to re-read it, soon... because I'm definitely half-asleep right now and it's just not really that fun to try and read when you're almost falling over, and yeah. I'm going to bed now.

Love this story D
Fangbanger chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
I'm not logged in right now, and I haven't much time to read, but I just wanted to tell you that I skimmed through your chapters and read the poetry/thoughts at the beginnings of them. It's very beautiful and I want you to know I'll come back to read the whole thing. Is there perhaps a full summary of this story in your profile?
ConfigurationSpace chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
We've got a masterpiece on our hands here.
AmberAmbushed chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
ahahaha!

I feel quite special, thank you ]

I really do love this story. I checked and there was a new chapter and I was very excited. lol.

I just noticed something, though. Sometimes you write both in the past and the present tense, I think. No biggie.

I really like this chapter, though. This is probably my favorite story on fictionpress, I just like it a lot. Although it did piss me off that Daemon poisoned her, (he is kind of a douchebag, but an interesting one) it seems like their relationship is progressing, like when they were talking in the end. it was kind of cute, actually.

Update soon! ]