Reviews for Life of the Atypical Asian Girl
Yereanth16 chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
I love your story and twilight, will u see the movie? anywyas I love yuri and I hate roger I am sorry but he is selfish, I am in love with poe specially cus he reminds me of allen poe(was that his name I confuse it)I think poe likes yuri that just a opinion of mine nothing more tehe, marcus a sweety!well keep up your awesomeness!

-Y-
beautiful.imperfection chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
woo!

an update!

can't wait for the next..

oo.. i wonder who the "other" person that Poe is totally insane about?

i have a slight inkling but.. i am PROBABLY wrong -'
beautiful.imperfection chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
as i said..

LOVE the story :)

please update soon!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
heyy ]

well, ive been reading this story for awhile and i used to be anon' (anonymous LOL) but ive finally made an account and id just like to say i LOVE this story! pls keep going :)
Alexis Grey chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
And we watch the metamorphosis of Roger from a nice albeit girlfriend absorbed kind of guy, into the arrogant twat we all love to hate. Any hope for redemption?
Alexis Grey chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Yes, I am hating Roger too!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
ahhaah Roger's a funny one :)
Dr. Nguyen chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Yay, I liked it a lot. But I didn't expect Poe to get a boyfriend. I was hoping for him to win Yuri over. I'm kind of like that. Then again she's going to try and win Roger over right? Anyways it's going very well, I'm kind of inspired to write that story idea out now! Thanks! D
Alexis Grey chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Interesting introductory chapters.

I'd like to read some more, please.
inkeweaver chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Aah, disappointment yet cuteness! I want my own Poe :] Alternate universe, perhaps.

Waiting eagerly for the next update :]
inkeweaver chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
I really like Yuir, which is unusual. Usually lovestruck female teenaged protagonists leave me cold, so you're definitely doing something right! Your writing style is pretty cool; I'm waiting for the next chapter :]
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
1. Comparing two characters from a story to two characters from another story is never a good idea. Replace the Twilight comparison, if you can't use your own words to explain it then don't.

2. Yuri has an Asian name, her brother does, but her little sister doesn't. Is there any reason for this?

3. "When she got downstairs, she grabbed an energy bar from Chiaki’s stash and was out the door right as he notice with a “hey!”."

3. should be:

"When she got downstairs, she grabbed an energy bar from Chiaki’s stash and was out the door just as he noticed with a “Hey!” what she had done.

4. "There was Roger, sure enough, in his lemon yellow (no pun intended) beat up Ford truck."

The "no pun intended" shouldn't really be used when describing things. In dialogue, yes. But otherwise...it's best not to.

5. "…this was not a good beginning to a day."

5. should be:

"This was not a good beginning to a day."

It's best not to start a paragraph with three little dots.

6. "For all she knew, Molly had broken quite a few of the A-Listers’ rules but dating a normal person."

"but dating" should be "by dating", unless you meant "but dating".

-Kayleigh
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Pro: very nice details. you can feel Yuri's impatience with every "tick."

Pro: the characters seem pretty engaging, especially Yuri since the reader can relate to her thoughts and emotions

I truly hope you chose to continue this story!

THis review is brought to you by review Marathon! where motivation abounds... (link in my profile)
AbbieLou chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
wow really good... after just one chapter I'm already cheering Yuri on ;)
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ah. . .

It looks like Yuri's got quite the predicament. I wonder if she'll end up with Roger or not.

Can't wait to read more! I like it so far.

- Koki