Reviews for House of Wolves
S.G chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i remember reading this b4 it was removed..i hope you publish it..i'd buy a copy.

Now THIS is what they should make a movie out of.

-can't wait for a copy if the book
Sariiquel chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Are you planning on making this into a book? I will totally buy it! This story is so completely absorbing and I am almost desperate to read more. I hope one day I will be able to. :)
dontletgo chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
so wait, your not updatung anymore?
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Oh yes, this rewrite was much better than the original which I didn't think was possible. That prologue really pulled me in which is exactly what it should do and the detail was marvelous. I hope to see good quality work like this in a bookstore someday because that's where it belongs so everyone else can read it (not like some of the bad writing they're publishing these days). Keep up the good work!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
It was much better than the original beginning. I remember being confused and dropping the story the first time I read it. . .. The prologue -still vague- allows a little more insight and a time perspective that I liked.

Chapter 1, the description of location is better, it sounds if I got this right that they have not returned to their original pack house where the betrayal was.

And Kire's warning was good, gave a little more connection to what I assume to be Uriel. many hints... If you ever need help I'd love to () unfortunatly I'm not a German speaker.

But Good Luck
Trickster707 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
A great improvement from the unedited version! I love the new prologue and how you made Lucien act different! And the first chapter is much more satisfying whit more dialogue. I liked the interaction with Kire's wolves a lot more than the original one. This looks like great start hope the rest goes as great!
FairyNightmares chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
OMFG! This chapter was friggin great! I hate you for leaving me with that awesome cliff hanging! I almost cried when the wolves were fighting, (I don't wanna give anything away) but her brother and that other wolf. BUT, at the end, C'MON! You can put me through sad stuff like that! LOL! Why didn't she try to help, god, it made me hate her a little! Anywooie, I wish you would continue, but I know you. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDDD THIS!

You've made me start to love wolves now!
FairyNightmares chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wicked, I love this AND IT WAS JUST THE PROLOGUE! I like how you ended it with that mean lean cliff hanging machine! Anywooie, ON TO THE NEXT!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Seriously...? Seriously? I mean, yeah, I offered help, but I have no idea in hell how I can help you because your writing just makes me fawn and stare.

The first version of this was much simpler, in matters of style. But I guess that as you wrote, it wasn't quite balanced out with the end, so this revision was necessary.

You really fleshed it out. Though that doesn't quite cover it, this now has a life of its own, in a way.

Richard especially: their interactions. I'm kind of liking him. Hell, I'm loving him from this. Last time around, I couldn't really see why he was so much "stronger" than the rest of the guys, you just said that he was. But here? His assertiveness really comes across. And he does have some alpha qualities, doesn't he? With time, he could have led them. He has compassion, he had shielded Vesper, he has weakness, he hid in her hair, he has the power to overwhelm his instincts - yeah - like I said. I love him now. Which makes me kind of anxious, because I can't remember if he lives by the end of it. Wyatt dies, doesn't he? Shame.

Are you going to make changes like those? Who lives and who dies?

I can't even begin wondering what that means for Kire and Uriel in this version, because I can already tell that this power-up is going to be all-encompassing, and if Richard grew this much, then hell. Their power-levels are oveer nine thouussaaaand. Lol.

And Vesper's transformation will be even more stark now that her fears have been drawn full circle. Everything about this version is more alive. I can see a story in every character you've re-introduced. I could read a story just about Renee, aunt Margarite and... yeah.

Thomas gained a voice this time around, and hell, he used it (lot of good that did him, though).

...Am I fangirling too much? Probably. Hahaha.

I want this on my shelf one day, and I seriously think that publishing shouldn't be a problem for you.

Anyway, in case you want help brainstorming (though I think you've got that covered)... Actually, now that I think of it, my strengths are usually analyzing characters, brainstorming, psyche, impressions and things like that, and you definitely won't need help in those departments. But I should be a good fangirl, so my offer for help still stands. I'd love to help any way possible.

Email:

(yes, yes, from my dramatic angst days - though I still have night terrors and insomnia that take turns)

You're doing a brilliant job. :)

Enjoy~
maipigen chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Sad that the story is taken down, but loved that you didn't completely stop writing it and ended up giving me an ending. Thank you!
Chelsea Grin chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Hey hi i just stumbled upon this story and it was amazing! You're such a great writer, but nonetheless i hope to read the rest of the chapters, you see there was only the first chapter and last available.. it was sad to see that u felt the need to take this story down and i was wishing could you upload it again? like maybe just for a while? please?:)
Sang loup XE chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Just to have you know I've followed your story since 08 and I thought it was amazing.

Yep, I'm one of those silent readers every author hates.
Queengarnet chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
hello there :)

I actually finished reading this story a month ago (the first week of April i guess) and I absolutely LOVE this story!

I love how the way you express Uriel and Vesper's feelings for each other and how the way their relationship is developed. I can also commend you for how you change the image of Kire at the latter part of the story. At first you make me hate him because I thought he is the reason why Vesper and her pack suffered so much, but all of that change when i learned that Kire is Uriel's brother and he is only doing this because he wants to protect Uriel from their enemy, their OWN father...

reading this makes me feel such strong emotions that makes my heart skip a bit and my eyes heavy from the tears threatening to escape (note: it really happened, i swear.. :D i lied to my brother when he asked me why I am crying, i said that i had a headache and guess what, HE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME..awwwww, poor me.. ).

And you know what my favorite part is?

it is when Vesper left Uriel and went to the university to study and met Nick. I don't really know why I like this part but i think it's because I felt the pain that Uriel feels when he discovered that Vesper abandoned them. This is also the time when Vesper learns how to be independent, don't get me wrong but it irritates me at the beginning when her world still rotates around her Family, how her parent's died and how her brother leaves her... well i think i will be devastated when that happens to me(which i hope that will not) but she needs to move on,right?

and URIEL is her KNIGHT IN A SHINING ARMOUR that saves and gives her live a different meaning just as how she serves as his light and freed him away to his hunted past :D they are definitely made for each other :D

and lastly, I just want to share that fall in love with DERRICK, hahahaha, i have such a weird tastes ya know? :))))))))

ummmm, i guess i said to much :)

And for the last time i just want to let you know you're really an amazing writer and Im absolutely sure that this novel will be a huge success if it's published..

THANK YOU for such an amazing read and hope to read more of your stories in the future!

keep it up! :

-Queengarnet
crissy19 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
awww. i am in love with this story! so much drama and emotion u have put in to it... i thought u were gonna write another story like this soon? let me know plz
Myree chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I started reading nearly as soon as I opened the mail, but the time of day made it hard to concentrate, so it probably took me longer than it would've earlier on

I enjoyed reading your story, and even though I prepared myself for the death of the male main character I couldn't help but shed some tears when it seemed to be over, just like after the pack war (yes I'm pathetic and female like that, I cry for fictional characters)

and despite the fact that I like the idea of not so happy endings, because the world is no very happy place, I was relieved that he survived and the end of story didn't leave me feeling sad, as sadness is no pleasant feeling

I think Kire was my favourite character, and while Cain wasn't as big a part of the story I still liked him, not that they were the only ones, but my favourites

and now I'm doing what I should've done hours before, I'm going to sleep