Reviews for House of Wolves
marijee chapter 46 . 4/16/2011
Uriel and Vee are back together. Lucien wants to kill him as does his brother. The captivity hurt Vesper so much. Past scars upon present...what will Uriel's confession do to her? That is if he gets the chance since Kire is here. Where is Lucien?
marijee chapter 45 . 4/16/2011
I knew that Vesper was a lot stronger than she thought. Even though she doesn't see it in her...she is a dominent Alpha. Kire saw it...and saw what Uriel saw...her innocence.

How was Lorelai manipulated? Cameron obviously wanted Kire and Uriel to be born...to complete his great scheme. What is this gene that Uriel carries?

Will Kaia keep her mouth shut and will Cameron continue to believe that Ahren is a betrayer?

I know that Vesper will be kept from Uriel...what does that mean for Uriel and for Lucien? Will they be trapped looking for Vee in a place she is no longer held? Will Kire help them? I don't understand Kire and Uriel's relationsip. Kire cares for his brother, but he end him or keep him. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 44 . 4/16/2011
Cameron is one evil man. I hate to even include him in the human race.

I hope that Nick now sees that Cameron is a liar. What are Nick and Kire going to do?

I have to tell you...I am dying to know what happens...but this angst and drama are kind of killing me!
marijee chapter 43 . 4/16/2011
Well Vesper didn't get a whole lot of answers from Nick or Kire. Vesper certainly has an adictive personality for Kire and Uriel though. I was surprised that Kire was so drawn to her. Though blood is to blood...

Poor Vesper, they are torturing her. Drugging her and then not giving her the shot. Vesper is trapped inside and out of it...this can't be good.
marijee chapter 42 . 4/16/2011
Poor Uriel...poor Vesper, they don't seem to ever get a break. I am curious about all of Uriel's past...Lucien really hates him. Everyone seems to hate him...well except for Vesper and Derrick. Uriel seems resigned to dying.
marijee chapter 41 . 4/15/2011
Ahren...eh? Someone else who dictates Kire and Uriel? There are so many people that seem to be involved or want to be involved in Uriel and Kire's lives. They seem to be pawns...and then again not. Who is going to make the difference to swing things in the favor of the wolves and away from the Hunters? Can Vesper save herself?
marijee chapter 40 . 4/15/2011
Does Cameron think that losing Vesper will turn Uriel into a Berserker? Someone that can be unleashed to kill without reason or morals? What is it about Uriel? Cameron needs to be taken down...he says he's killing the filthy beasts because they prey on humans...He is righteous in his ubsurdity.

Uriel is coming. Will Kire try to make amends? I hope that Nick sees exactly what he has done and tries to rectify his actions. Gah!
marijee chapter 39 . 4/15/2011
All that running, trying to get the hunters and Kire away from the pack and hopefully to safety...and Vee gets caught. Poor Uriel...he is going to blame himself for this. So was Nick with the hunters. Does he have Vee now? I don't think Nick is evil like the rest of the hunter...but I do think he is misguided if he thinks Vee will love him. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 38 . 4/15/2011
"...There was an annoying roar in my ears, like the ocean, and I couldn't focus on anything else. Every time I managed to think of Wyatt, or Tyler, or Martin and Caroline, or Simon, or even Cain the waves crashed, angry. I was drowning. I couldn't find my feet, couldn't find my lungs. It wouldn't matter anyway; if I breathed in I would find no air." Exactly how I feel. Uriel may be alive, but there is no rejoicing...so many dead...
marijee chapter 37 . 4/15/2011
Preparing for battle, saying goodby...who will come back and who will not?

These last few chapters have been so hard to read...and it's not over yet. You have really pulled me into this world and I care about these characters and want them to fare well. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 36 . 4/15/2011
Is the C for Cameron?

Brother against brother...it all seems hopeless. Kire wants to kill Uriel and Nick wants to take Vee. Where is it all going to end?
marijee chapter 35 . 4/15/2011
A very bittersweet chapter. They all did find a moment of happiness...but the pall of what is come hovers around them. Is there no hope?
marijee chapter 34 . 4/15/2011
The connection Lucian has with his sister is strong. Their relationship may not be, but they are a part of each other. Lucien knows Vesper is in danger. So we got a look at the murder scene of Lucien's parents. Lucien thinks that Uriel betrayed them...but he also sees that he fought his brother. He blames Uriel...it's easier. So Lucien named his son after his father. Little Daniel seems to be quite a handful. Is his constant changing an indication of the connection he has with his blood relatives...or just the general unrest. I wonder who the new wolves are. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 33 . 4/15/2011
Everyone seems to have an agenda...these people are so conflicted. Nick is willing to sell his soul to have Vee...to keep her locked up and away from her kind. Sounds cruel. Cameron is willing to think that Nick is getting what he wants. Kire wants to bring him back to his back...so he can kill him. So much love amongst all these factions...isn't there? Not! Gah! So it was Nick who watched Uriel and Vee in one of their intimate moments.
marijee chapter 32 . 4/15/2011
Finally Uriel and Vee acknowledge to each other that they love each other. Vee's pain was so palpable as she sat by her mate's side hoping that he would survive. I am happy that he did, but there is so much turmoil in their lives...it makes you almost wonder if surviving is winning. Yeah...that's a bad attitude on my part. Life is good...but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I keep hoping that all is not as is seems and people/wolves will come through and change the fates. So Vee is telling Uriel his past doesn't matter. They are starting out new. Why couldn't he tell Vee Kire was his brother? Fear of losing Vee? It's too bad Carrie wasn't there for Vesper...and who was in the woods? Derrick, Kire, Nick? Enjoying.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »