Reviews for House of Wolves
marijee chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
I don't think that Vesper is weak. She just doesn't know what she wants and she lets her past rule her. She obviously didn't let Willow get to her and put her in her place. I wonder what Willow's issue is? I am sure the pack is worried that Vee will expose herself...and maybe them. Wolves are pack animals and to be a loner is wrong to them. Cassandra wants to help...but Vee won't let her. She needs someone to talk to.
marijee chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Deny, deny, deny...that's all Vesper is doing. Denying she is a wolf, denying she has a pack, denying she has a connection to Uriel. Cassandra is right...this could end badly.
marijee chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Vee is so broken. I wonder why she has decided to allow Nick into her life...when she refuses her heritage and family. I wonder if Cace and Cassandra will leave Vee alone. Sounds like Kire is an awful presence in the lives of these wolves. Far reaching. Lucien certainly is not welcome either. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
I guess Vesper is a a loner now. She broke ties with her pack and left her mate. Is Vee going to ever figure out what she wants...needs?
marijee chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
These characters are so complex. I figured that Uriel had feelings for Vesper. They run deep and he has wanted her for a long time. Is his need to protect Vee from his bond with her or is she really in danger? Why would Lucien not want Vee with Uriel? Is it just because Lucien is her brother or is there more? Many questions!
marijee chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
So is Vee going to her 'sanctuary' school. The one she kept hidden from everyone in case she needed to escape? I wonder what it is going to do to the pack?
marijee chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
There were several things said...the neighbor lady saying sometimes people aren't always as they seem. Uriel giving Vee birthday wishes and then forbidding Vee to talk to Lucien. Carrie going after Uriel...

Uriel is the Alpha now...Vee is his mate. Vee seems to not want to be a part of this pack, but she stays. Maybe she is right she needs to leave. She has never let go of the fact that her parents were killed. She is living in the past and the way things were. I think Vee needs to grow up. She is young...but she is hurting her pack. Enjoying!
marijee chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Vee is fighting for what she thinks is her independence and her rights. It may be true, but Uriel and Ephraim raise some intereting points. Vee is making it difficult for a lot of the pack by fighting with the Alpha. Who will protect Vee when the rest decide that she is not with the Alpha?
marijee chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
So what is Vee going to do now that she's living in the house with everyone? I'm not sure why she just didn't turn around and leave again. Though her Alpha told her she needed to live in the house...he let her go off with Ephraim. Uriel is a mystifying creature! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Vee's fear and conflict over her mate is palpable. Vee feels hopeless. Can she talk to Uriel? Is he something to fear? Or is she just in denial about what her part in this society should be? Hm... So I still am wondering if Vee has gotten a scholarship and if she is still planning on going to college?
marijee chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
I was glad the pack adults in unity gave Vesper away. I think it eased her pain about the fact her father wasn't there.

Vesper's dream almost came true...Kire and his group showing up to run. It was no surprise to me that Uriel won Vesper in the run...but I enjoyed the way you wrote Vesper's thoughts as she ran...and then ran again. His snow white Queen.
marijee chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
So is that what Uriel wanted...the Pack? Or Vee? I like the way you write the conflict of these characters. I feel sorry for Vee...she seems to be a pawn in all of this. I wonder if Richard will still want Vee now that Uriel has become the Alpha? Or will he challange Uriel later? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Hm...seems as though kiddo has a thing for Vee. I am guessing the Run is their bonding/mating run? So I wonder what kind of scholarship Vee won? Oh and Uriel...he hasn't been seen since the Kire killed her parents. He sounds like a delicious bad boy! He killed a man? What does bonding mean? Reading on!
marijee chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
So I am guessing that Lucien should have been the Alpha of the pack once his parents were killed? Is that why Vee feels so much loyalty? Poor Vee...she is abandoned again. Lucien just can't stay. Sad.
marijee chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Vesper made a big sacrifice leaving her pack and going to get her brother. What kind of sacrifice is Lucien going to make? Enjoying.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »