Reviews for House of Wolves
Sabreal chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
somehow i knew uriel was gonna win.

i'm glad he did.

wow...this stry is getting really good!

adding this sty on my alerts!
Sabreal chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
O...GETTING really interesting so far!

who is this uriel bloke...it's kinda funny some people have just the norm. names such as Richard or Thomas while others have names like "Uriel"...great contrast! :D
Sabreal chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
fantastic first chapter!

who is this lone wolf i wonder? and what does he want! (a mate?)

i guess i'm gonna find out!

x
ValkyreFF chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
I like this chapter, though I have to agree with the pack that Vesper is being incredibly selfish. Of course, she's scared and confused so I can understand why she left :)
sousie chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
well yeah, she will be fine as long as Uriel doesn't find her
KiraLove chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
OMG you HAVE to update soon. I love Urial's and Vesper's , relationship, if you can call it that, and I want to see how she does at school.

-Kira Love

(Weird I sound like a fan girl O.o)
ssmoochic chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
definetly the best chapter so far, i loved it
Miss Conduct chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
Great Chappy! I think, it will get really interesting, now that Vesper is on her own. I wonder, how college life will suit her.

By the by, if you would like any help with the German, I'm gladly offering my help ( I speak it fluently). I could even go over the older chapters...as I noticed some mistakes.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
man, you update every week?

Sweet!

hehe, I was afraid I'd have to wait for a few months between every chapter.

Well, either way, I really enjoyed the chapter. I can't wait for Uriel to come and freaking drag her back.

God, she's really not one of my favorite people. Lol.

Oh, which reminds me, thanks for replying on my review, I appreciate it.

It's totally not weird loving your characters. I'd know. Hell, you created him, them, everyone. How weird would it be if you didn't even like them?

Besides, he's rawr. :)
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
yo :)

I just read the whole of your story, and I must admit I love it :)

I like the way you describe them, and I like Uriel, Ephraim also. I don't quite like the main character (which is weird) because she... I dunno, dramatizes more than I can imagine humans, let alone wolves (however they're supposed to act :P). It doesn't make the story any less enjoyable, I can't like everyone, right? heh

I don't know what to say, I guess. I really like your style of writing and I have a feeling this story is going to have me hung on it. I can't wait to read more :)

So, yeah, I hope you keep enjoying writing this, and keep up the great work. I'll be waiting to read more.

Yeah, sorry for the lame review, my head hurts like a bitch. So I'm hoping that's an excuse. :)

enjoy~
cytl101 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
I hope everything gets better

i really want a happy ending

im crazy about those

good job writing
Deviant-Tofu chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
Geez, you’re so bossy. Here’s your review…

Ah. I sense some melancholy in the air.

LoL. I love love love how he talks about how he likes to beat them, but he would be there for them if needed. So cute. Made me have my squees of joy LoL.

“Where’s Vesper?”

Ops. At this time, I would believe running for the hills would be a good idea. Though I wouldn’t want him to chase me either. Ek.

All he could see is the absence of her face? Like a blind rage?

…Not picky with his food… that just comes to mind.

Aw. I just imagine him sitting there thinking. Of course, I’m putting in all the dog factors, that probably wouldn’t be there, like the cute little tilt of the head. But yeah… I don’t think Uriel would do that… that would be creepy.

Subtle confidence? I still think she is a bit of a push over. She’ll find her footing though.

OMG. When he talks about “hating” her… but wanting her. OMG. I’m jealous. Damn. Oh, if only Vesper knew. She could use her feminine wiles, and… live like a Queen, to be blunt.

My eyes are watering.

OMG.

I’m so annoyed with you right now my dear.

I’m going to yell at you this Friday.

Yell.

And then remind you to ask what you need for advice on.

And then maybe yell some more.

But its weird, because I read that he was starting to rip up things, and I already knew he was going to end up laying down. Even though you told me the ending line, I didn’t really get much from that… but omg.

OMG.

I was sitting there, with my arms stretched out just saying OMG WHAT?

Yeah.

LOVED IT.

*Pet pets Uriel*
sousie chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
poor uriel

but i'm happy vesper run away
Raw as Hell chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
That was almost heart wrenching i can't wait to see what happens next my knuckles have grown white with the intensity of how hard I'm gripping the edge of my seat
KiraLove chapter 12 . 10/19/2008