Reviews for House of Wolves
ssmoochic chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
wow, great chapter. his feelings for vesper are pretty intense.
cytl101 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
dum dum dum

yah

another chapter
ssmoochic chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
but where is she going to go?
KiraLove chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Good story. Can't wait for the next installment.

-Kira Love
Deviant-Tofu chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
LoL, hilarious opening scene! I’m glad though, that I don’t have that sleeping problem (I was asleep at 6, “napping”, so I didn’t read sooner~)

It seems that Uriel hasn’t changed much from when he was younger. “Easy to manipulate.” So cute.

Ah, poor her, knowing he carried her back to bed. Its such a cute image, I bet that made Uriel very happy. *Snickers pervertedly*

You mentioned that viscous cycle of Carrie and Kevin. Man, that really upsets me.

A lie? Who’s lying? ERK. This may be the first thing I ask you, next time I talk to you hahaha… I can’t believe you. Hahaha. If I had known you had asked me to spell mind fuck for this, I wouldn’t have told you, unless you told me the truth.

Carrie reminds me of myself in the scene where they’re getting dressed up. Except, I never made people wear skimpy dresses, but did their makeup and hair haha.

*Imagining Uriel*

Aw. He waits until she gets buckled in hahaha.

A salad sounds really good right now. M.

I love how shes outraged that they would so easily leave her behind. I would totally feel the same haha.

Going to school, going to schol~

Uriel is going to be PISSED! Ah. I can’t wait.

I really really loved this chapter! Almost as much as I love you hahahahahahaha. (Corny)

Keep up the awesome work chicka~
cytl101 chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
yah

another chapter done

good job
CelticLady chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
OMG She is so subborn and selfish, she claims be about the pack and for the pack but she won't even talk to Uriel! And Carrie is such a slut! ANYWAY I love the story can't wait for the next update!
sousie chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
update soon ilove your story
ssmoochic chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
this story is great. are we going to get to the part when vesper finally opens up and lightens up alittle?
Deviant-Tofu chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
I love it when you walk out, and you can just smell the air, and (hopefully) how glorious and clean it is. Ugh. Loved that visual.

Man. Hearing about her birthday, and how it changed so much makes me feel really bad for Vesper. *Pet pet*

It makes me laugh to think of her getting her bathroom stuff, and I thought about it, and in all the bathrooms I’ve been to, and just looked at what kind of hair stuff and body wash, its like… never the same… or similar. Its so weird. Like why can’t people just use the same thing. Hm.

Hahaha. You’re going to be like Mrs. Grelyn with all the yarn work you’re doing hahaha.

“He seemed a bit old for you”

I scared Angel laughing at that ya know. Out of all the things to worry about. Age. Ha.

I think I’m having reactions to this, that I’m not supposed to… I’m not sure why. Perhaps all the product in my hair.

Oh. Sage advice old woman. Though I’m a little thrown, from being concerned, to like, I don’t know the wording for it, but I know what I mean.

Cat clock. We’re getting one of those.

When you said “I took both staircases two at a time.” There seems like theres something off about that wording. I’m not really sure. It should be something like I took each of the staircases two at a time I guess. I don’t know. Maybe I’m being weird.

*reading a conversation that you’ve already told me all about*

WHAT IS SHE FIGHTING AGAINST! I hate when you tell me everything, and tell me nothing.

Ugh. Carrie. Though I must say, I much prefer this way, to what you were going to do in the first place, in which I would have never been able to forgive Uriel. So this is good haha. Which sounds stupid, considering Carrie is being an idiot whore!

*reading another conversation that you’ve ingrained in my mind*

(Its so much better to be honest when you’re telling me the story)

Oh. Foreshadowing~

(Bah, long review. I have no idea how many times I've listened to that song, while reading, and writing this review haha)
sousie chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
keep it up and update soon
Katherine-the-greate chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
he's still a creep if you ask me. the chapter was nice though! i enjoyed the phone call and everything. please update again soon! ...then i can bash the creep more...lol
Deviant-Tofu chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Just so you know, I write these as I read hahahah...

Aw Not your fav chapter makes me sad for you. *Pity pet*

I love how she makes a reference about how Lucien would help her because of his soft spot for her. Cute cute cute.

So Derrick is the Beta?

Its funny. If you’re an… erm animal, forgive my wordings, its okay when you even fight with a female and physically harm them. If a man laid one finger on me in anger. Faster then he could wince from me kicking him in the balls, it’d be over.

KEVIN!

For some reason… I just can’t picture Uriel sleeping. He’s like… to bad ass to sleep hahahaha.

Aw. Vesper’s and Uriel’s baby. Cute!

I’m pretty sure you actually told me most of this conversation, which I found very funny to me. One of those “geez, this girl is obsessed with her story” which of course makes you a better writer.

So much Carrie hate going on. The poor girl.

I wonder how Uriel’s ego (more importantly sanity) is doing, since he keeps getting turned down. And I’m wondering what was going through his mind this whole chapter. Oh my. A look through Uriel’s eyes would of course be beyond lovely hahaha.

Which brings me back to the thought that Vesper is weak. She sulks, she moans, she bitches, she groans, she gets the shit beat out of her, she has to call her brother for help. I’m really hoping to see her become stronger in some of these chapters, or I’m going to start to lose respect for that girly.

I still think that was a good chapter.

P.S. By looking at you, I never would have guessed you like that kind of music. Of course, I absolutely love that you do… I just never would have guessed haha.
sousie chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
i loved her act of defiance against uriel

can't wait to read about her revenge

update soon
Katherine-the-greate chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
nice work. Uril still seems like a jerk, But at least he looks like he has problems, yay, like a normalish person,boo. please update again soon!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »