Reviews for House of Wolves
Deviant-Tofu chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Oh. She’s jealous… Though, if I’m speaking on the part of Vesper, or Carrie, I wonder.

"I could hear the soup opera she was watching as it hummed through the walls."

Ahahahahahahaha. Soup opera. The main character Tomato has found her lover Chicken Noodle cheating on her with Vegetable. What will she do?

Just thought I’d point that out to you. And then tell you how it went in my mind.

Its Soap Opera.

Oh Uriel, and his “I’m pissed off” German.

Ah. He stopped. Hehehehe.

OMG. You’re just ran Uriel through all these emotions here! Angry. Calm. Respectful I dare to say. Almost caring. Forlorn. Protective. Then right back to Angry. In like, the shortest space hahaha. I can see though, that he is not sure how to deal with Vesper. Poor him.

Eep. Poor Ephraim. Vesper is using him. Run Ephraim! Don’t let the gun shoot you.

Erm. Oops, guess I confused them again.

TOBOE!

And again. Lovely story my dear. Good luck with Chapter 9. Call me to chat it out, since you’re back to school again. sigh
sousie chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
update soon
Deviant-Tofu chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
*Sings a song of Joy*

You posted it, you posted it!

After having to nag nag nag at you, you've finally posted it~

Weh~

Now I'm reviewing~

"I don't want to talk about it."

Also, what the f is Uriel saying. I just want to scream at him, "Stop saying shit I don't get, and speak English ass-hole!" But you told me he speaks like that when hes in a certain mood so yeah yeah yeah.

Aw. Carrie is such a nice friend in this part~ And poor Toboe, oops, Ephraim. She doesn't really hate you *Pet pet*

The last line. Makes me think... erm, you don't know yourself, and maybe Uriel doesn't either. Of course I'm completely shooting in the dark about this one... Which would make him more of a wild card because even he doesn't know what hes going to do in a way.

I don't know, that's just how he is coming off to me.

...What other choices does she have...

Can't wait for chapter 8! (Thinking of stealing your computer from you~)
Katherine-the-greate chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
this was an interesting chapter. BUT i still HATE Uril. he seems horrible and this chapter only surved to furthur that impression. i would rather kill him and face the consequences than have to live with him as my husband...sorry to fuss, but he just makes me sick. please update again soon.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
nice work. it was intense. i really liked the run. i almost wanted one of the men from the other pack to win though. :) i still don't like Uril. he still seems like a creep. please update again soon.
Iris101 chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
How old is Uriel?
Deviant-Tofu chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
POST CHAPTER 7!

OMG.
Deviant-Tofu chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Vesper seems so weak. Erks me a bit.

Ah. Germain that I don't understand. But I remember most from what you've told me.

Ah. Uriel.
Deviant-Tofu chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
"Take what off?"

*Bites lip*

...Williams...
Deviant-Tofu chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Lucien breaks my heart. I'm misty eyed. WHY CAN'T HE STAY! STAY LUCIEN STAY!

I feel bad for Gevlin in a way. I can understand why he hates Kire (which now I remember all about him, and the woods and everything, and now everythings clicking and making sense. Lets just say its weird to think about haha.)so much, though hes stupid to try and rule a weaker pack. That's obviously not going to help. Bah.

Vesper does seem to get back-handed a lot.

COME BACK LUCIEN!
Deviant-Tofu chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Aw Lucien.

Its very weird to hear the talk of her travels, and then imagine traveling it myself in my car...

I'm really loving this girl!

But now I need sleepys. *pout*

Oh, one more won't hurt! Haha.
Deviant-Tofu chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I have a feeling Ephraim is going to be a Toboe character in my eyes, if not exactly haha.

AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT KIRE! Or I don't remember, but I hate hate him.

The running in the streets made me laugh. I love how you described them, and how they must appear to people haha.

SO MUCH DEATH AND AGONY! Sad sad.

Some parts really remind me of Blood and Chocolate here. Like the group of guys. Hehe.

"You'll have to do." *twitch* What?

And now I have to read more... and hope for more skittles haha.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
nice chapter again. i enjoyed the fight. I still don't know what to think of Uriel though. he seems like some punk creep on acid right now. i don't know just what you want him to look like though. please update again soon!
Jewel4life chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
I really like this chapter. My favorite scene though was the last. I loved the imaginary that went along with the description of a triumphant werewolf amung his newly won pack.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
nice chapter. i can't wait to see who he really is to her! please update again soon. your story is so fun to read. AND you left a huge cliffhanger. so you must update again soon!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »