Reviews for Intricacy
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Whoaa, cliche much?

But interesting beginning, and your grammar and punctuations are pretty much flawless.

The drama was intriguing too.

Pretty good start!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'll start of by saying that the first chapter is a great one. Forgive me, but it seems terrible cliche. Girl and her best friend. But hopefully, you'll add your own details and changes to make this a great story :) Loving the drama, update please!

x mandy

review marathon, link on my profile
the.closet.writer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
just a chapter and...

im starting to .love this story!

update soon!
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (If you're confused, there's a link on my profile.)

The hopeless romantic in me likes this a lot. I'm going to caution you on this idea, though, because at the moment it's pretty cliché - girl in love with her best friend, etc. I'm not saying not to do it, but try to add your own flair to it.

I do like where it sounds like you might go, because of the drama I'm sure there's going to be, but it sounds pretty confusing. Hopefully I'll be able to keep them all straight. ;)
junebird28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
you know, at first i was wondering why you named the girl Vanessa, but then there came Nessie! and then Nick, and Jake, and Mel! is there a Joe or Edward also?

and of course there's gonna be drama! it's you, so naturally. this is going to be interesting...
xlovextimesx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008