Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
annayh44 chapter 30 . 11/15
Dammit dammit dammit I hate this story I hate Jack the most God screw this Guy and I hate Joss the most in world...I just hate it million times no offence please you wrote great story but what shall I do...I want Cole to get love..dammit I want to cry cry cry so hard I didn't read the last two chapter just look at it..,I don't have power to read it...I hate you Joss you crazy woman slut whore ahhhhhhhh fuck off and I am sorry writer
annayh44 chapter 27 . 11/15
What was that? Please take out Jack from picture or I swear will start crying Yeah I know it will be horrible for Jack but I will cry huhuhu
annayh44 chapter 26 . 11/15
Hell No They are driving me insane ! Totally! I love them and I love Cole so much but its terrible how can Joss do to Guy who she had 7 years wasted and deeply in love...Joss you are screwed ! Cole hmm its not your mistake
annayh44 chapter 24 . 11/15
Cole yaaaaaaaaaa Idiot Evil hahaha he use Melody lol Awww Cole & Joss are so cuteeeee and Melody and Cole are so cuteee toooo,...thank God There's no long part of Jack conversation if he is ridiculously sweet I won't will be handle what I am gonna do to Cole xD But I love Cole..alot
annayh44 chapter 23 . 11/15
Now now COLE you jerk why did you kiss her Idiot...ahhhh I guess both Cole and Joss are screw up so they deserve eachother lol
annayh44 chapter 20 . 11/15
Jee in this chapter how much do I hate Joss. Like I want to chop off her head! Jack she got Guy now Cole can't leave him alone and go marry away with Jack aisssh my blood is boiling ! But if no drama no story
qwertyy chapter 31 . 7/13
I am so so disappointed with the ending. I like to think that she just ran off with Cole and all that bs didn't happen..
Blueivies chapter 30 . 3/13
Ohh no. Another second male lead syndrome. Coleeeeeeeee :(
MusicGurl8129 chapter 31 . 1/19
I'm shocked. I read some reviews for this chapter and well... some were just rude. And some I agreed with. In my past comment for chapter 30 I said how something bothered me about Joss & Jake, and after reading the reviews for this chapter I realized why. It always felt like Joss was being be too safe. She didn't take risks, nor had she rarely ever acted on her true feelings. Like when Cole ran away and Joss regretted not going with him. Without her knowing her heart told Joss to go with him, but her head told her to stay. It seemed to have stayed that way 7 years later. And like others have said before me Jack seemed too perfect. It was hard to relate to him. And then when Jack & Joss forgave each other... he said he wanted to start over, yet she asks her to marry him minute later. They never even talked, which they should of done, mistake or not, Joss had some issues she needed to be sort through. She went over to Cole's with the full intention of having sex with him. That was a red flag right there.
Joss & Cole even had more chemistry. I mean, it was centered on them from the start, so to have the story change it's course in part 2 was weird.
I will be honest, the story would have been (personally) better to me if they saw each other again, feelings ignite, Cole teases her a bit and flirts, until they settle down and develop a close friendship. They're getting close and it starts tension between them when they (Joss mostly) realizes their feelings are not so innocent for each other the second time around. Joss is too close to Cole to let him go, even though she knew that if she ever wanted to be with Jack, she had to break ties with Cole. Then one night... they spend a not-so-innocent night together. And basically it end with Joss telling Jack, she tries and mend things between them but instead she realizes after a while just how much she doesn't need Jack nor want him as much as she thought, and stays single for a year or two to find herself without a man by her side. Then to come back in contact with Cole and basically their frienship grows into more, and it's obvious they'll be together in the end.
I had hopes it would end a little like that while reading it.
Don't misunderstand me though, your characters, plots and writing are very good. And personal feelings aside, the story was amazing, and not one you forget.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 30 . 1/19

Chapter 28 was so depressing. I was feeling Joss's feelings and it hurt. In chapter 29, I'll be honest, Cole cracked me up. He put the first smile on my face, and I knew then I STILL shipped Cole with Joss. Don't get me wrong, Joss & Jack are very cute. They had a great relationship as well. But I still just didn't feel it. From the start I tried liking Jack, but I couldn't, his relationship or story didn't at all personally intrigue me. I didn't want to learn more about him, and I only saw him a side character that could be easily replaced. I'm not at all trying to say Cole was the best match, he had his bad moments (a lot), but he still intrigued me more then anything. He had these layers and sadness and he just striked me. I just wish we got to see Joss & Cole as a couple. A glimpse of what it would of been like between them. It's hard to when they withheld their feelings and didn't really get to develop as even friends. That's the only thing that really disappoints me is that.
Something that bothered me though, was how Joss kept saying how sweet and perfect Jack was. Which in hindsight, is true, but I don't know, it just bothered me. It seemed incomplete to me. I don't really know why.

All in all, personal feelings aside this is a good story with a good ending, you did it well and I enjoyed it :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 18 . 1/18
Hot damn, I can't wait for some Cole! :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 10 . 1/18
This is making me ship Joss & Cole more. They see each other at their worst and unhappy moments, and they still seem to have that tingle of feeling for each other. I always like that in a couple, complete honesty (maybe even too much) and I feel that with some time Joss & Cole could get much closer...;)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 6 . 1/18
So far I personally prefer Joss & Cole. It's more of a mystery with those two, I don't know what will happen next, and their reltionship just seems more interesting. Jack is cool, and sweet, but so far I'm still rooting for Cole.
I don't have any idea who Joss will end with (if she ends up wth anyone). Honestly between Cola and Jack it's a complete mystery to me. At first I thought Jack, we were getting to know him more and less of Cole, but it's steered into Cole's direction a little more. From what I've read so far this seems like it will be a love triangle where you have no idea who the girl will pick till the end.. which is exciting yet also devestating.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 1 . 1/18
Good! Very good! I love it, so funny xD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15
Its really full of shit. Its boring and childish without any good humor. Sorry. I didnt liked at all
2,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »