Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hahahaha this is so funny i mean rose petals?everywhere?lolz
quibbler149 chapter 31 . 10/19/2009

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

WHY?

(Wait, just a moment)

efg3rtgc7;8onbu; 4io;t0'509rh igou gjv4 r

That's my stress relief by abusing my keyboard.

I absolutely hate you for not making Joss end up with Cole. I HATE YOU! I feel like killing something.

But, I also really really really love you, because you have brought me some unbelievable joy with this fantastic story. My love for you overrides my hate.

So, I will forgive you for letting Joss go with Jack (but reluctantly). I'm still kind of seething (sorry, I'm such a Cole fan that this is inevitable).

After all the chapters (you fully deserve all your reviews), I've been taken to a wonderful place (your fictional world). Thank you so much for sharing this story with me.

Now, I shall go off and kill Jack mentally in my mind so Joss can be with Cole.
divineillusions chapter 30 . 10/17/2009
omg this fic was so addictive i read it in 2 days i think. i loved it the whole love triangle jack the sweet one and cole the jerky hot one i loved his and joss's chemistry the whole way through and i actually kinda hoped theyd end up together, i loevd that kiss they had before he left ehr in that gown but i thought he would stay after that but then the whole 7 yrs later thing was aweosme and i loved jack and joss even more but still rooting for her and cole and i also kinda wish when they had sex it was perfect and she chose him but i did love how much jack loves joss and how eh forgave her and how she ended up up preggers lol but yeah i still shipped cole and her more and was also wandering did u ever plan for them to get together instead?

ur fic was excellent i enjoyed the whole thing haha
reizuki chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
oh..so sad..ha! i always knew he liked her..lol
Autumnslittledreamer chapter 31 . 10/13/2009
I just read this story in three days, every second I had free, which isn't much lol I LOVED it! I'm a Jack fan myself so yay for the happy ending! I laughed and cried and the entire time my boyfriend was looking at me like I was a moron lol! WOW I just LOVED this!
Nyte Tym Starr chapter 30 . 10/9/2009
HOLY CRAP that was a great story. i laughed and cried. my stomach turned with their stomachs turned. thanks for a good story with such an interesting happy ending!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 30 . 10/8/2009
i have to say the ending was extremely disappointing, and it's not simply because she didn't end up with Cole (which i was secretly hoping for even though i liked jack more than both joss and cole).

the thing is if you're going to make jack and joss end up together, you have to create some kind of closure. There was never an explanation as to why joss slept with Cole and that leaves me thinking that she really did love him.

if it's jack and joss, you have to have a moment of clarity for joss where she realizes that she's lost without jack and most importantly that she really doesn't have any feelings for cole.

These two important elements are missing, which is kind of in the not good level of things.
Starleaf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow. Just wow. I know we've been PMing back and forth, but I had to review this because I'd feel awful if I didn't.

I found Rough Petals on the c2 500, but when I saw it was a sequel of sorts I read this first. I loved it. I sat here for ... 3 or 4 days?... and just read chapter after chapter, starting in my Journalism class. I was so hooked, I'll probably reread it when I want my next romance fix. But I'll move onto Rough Petals as soon as I get a chance.

I really want to offer to beta this for you. I'm good, if I do say so myself, but the story is long and I don't have a lot of free time thanks to school. In fact, I neglected a lot of work to read this... :\

But, long story short, amazing. It could use a lot of editing but the story is really great. I agree that Cole shouldn't have dropped off the face of the earth like that, but it DOES leave plenty of room for a sequel based on him. I'm not sure if you have one yet, but I'd love to read it if you do.

I'm so stuck though, I don't know if I wanted her wit Cole or Jack... when they were young, Cole. But I couldn't stand the adult Cole and I love love love Jack. So I guess I'm happy, but Cole needs to make a comeback!

GREAT job!
ghurl00 chapter 30 . 9/27/2009
WHY? I thought she'll end up with cole! UGH! i like the ending but i was hoping it was cole, jack can go to the corner and wallow. haha.:D anyway, i love the story! i almost cried.

perfect song for this is: If You Want A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask by Mayday Parade.

I was listening to this when cole and joss had an affair and i was like, it fits... aww...
Avenging Fury chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
This was my second time reading this story and it was just as good as the first time round!

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I thought that your writing became more mature (as did you characters) as you moved from Part 1 to Part 2. Which I thought was really considering that your characters were 'all grown up' :).

Some favourite parts: when Joss and Cole say goodbye after the affair, absolutely heartbreaking due to it being beautifully written. Also, Cole and Jack's confrontation, loved seeing a very odd (albeit likeable) side of Cole when he offers Jack two free shots. Great character development there.

And I was glad to see Jack and Joss together at the end, so you won't be receiving any hate from me ;).

So congrats on a very entertaining and well written story. And good luck with the editing!
a chapter 30 . 8/27/2009
NO. She was suppose to marry cole. Im sad now (
MaPluie chapter 31 . 8/26/2009
I was kinda disappointed that Joss didn't end up with Cole. But, you know what, it's refreshing to see a cliche story not ending in a cliche kind of way.

BUT STILL... I WISHED IT WAS COLE SHE ENDED UP WITH. :(

Don't worry, I don't hate you. ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/18/2009
Joss will get bored of Jack... I think it's unbelievable how she just let Cole go. :(
Xim-just-a-girlX chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
I thought she will be end to cole when I read this. And I absolutely love his bad boy image. I almost lost my heart when he left and Joss end with Jack after seven years. :’(., but I guess, this is really how it will end. haayz, im going to read now the rough petals since ill see cole there again. :]
noriepie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
heey, i was falling in love with this story and i read it through and i loved it! even though you wanted cole to get her (and i secretly did too) except cole never really did anything to give him more browny points than jack and it did seemed more that she would be happier with Jack..

maybe you should get cole to make more browny points against jack, in his own style. jack never could solve her parents situation...oh.

after awhile i was thinking...

it doesn't make much sense

because if her parents don't care so much, why would they make a deal with cole's parents in the first place?

and what is their role in cole's life, why would they like him or his parents to make the deal of their kid's marriage in the first place? if they really didn't care, they would have never made the marriage deal, or her mom would have never called her about the cancer. again, i think you can work with that and get cole browny points.

and why is it when she told them she's marrying someone other than cole they don't care either, especially when they made a deal. it doesn't give them strong character, because if they are business people, a deal is a deal. the deal the parents made to each other has to be for a real reason right? not just a whim...and i want to know what was lydia's take when cole left...i think that kind of thing makes this story have more substance in it.

all in all it was a pretty great reading and i thoroughly enjoyed it. just little spelling mistakes but that's no biggy. :)

hope the editing goes uber well!
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »