Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
deceitful.dreams chapter 31 . 8/9/2009
I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS !

Part one made me a Cole lover.

Part two made me a Jack lover.

I rarely review completed stories, but this one was amazing !

I even got a little teary eyed, but I'm on my period so who knows.

(LOL I TOTALLY DIDNT JUST WRITE THAT!)

Amazing story! :]
ShadowBrilliance chapter 31 . 8/9/2009
I love this story, thanks for writing, and don't forget to check out my story when you have the time! (I just got finished reading this!)
loveables chapter 30 . 8/9/2009
Lol AHm ok i personnlay think tht ye this story was reli gud like amazing. * as u can guess i didn't lik the ending. lik what's the reason tht u made jack end up with her. as in i'd rather see her with no one. Honestly, Jack nd her evn from the beginning it jus didn't seem like real nd true love evn mor of an infatuation on her part. But hey, it's ur story. Great Job.
loveables chapter 27 . 8/9/2009
...R u crious? Im crying.
loveables chapter 26 . 8/9/2009
I saw tht coming..
loveables chapter 25 . 8/9/2009
O lord I felt tht cole scene...poor Jack. O well.
loveables chapter 24 . 8/9/2009
Geez I love Cole
loveables chapter 23 . 8/8/2009
8-) Ok ahm i am nd alwys will be rooting for Cole. All Joss * Jack do is have sex-_- . i bet cole does it bettr.
loveables chapter 18 . 8/8/2009
:( She's with Jack...-_-
loveables chapter 17 . 8/8/2009
OMg wow..im frikin crying ryte now. woa.
truebleu chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
I know this story is over, but I hope you don't mind me pointing out a mistake.

Andrew chuckled. “That’s what I said.”

Melody hit his chest. “Oh please, I was young once. I remember not wanting Andrew’s parents staying with us for weeks at a time. Plus it’s The Plaza!” Her eyes sparkled dangerously. “They have room service and you don’t.”

Jack's mother's name is Madelaine, not Melody.

Btw, I really, really like this story!

And this is in chapter 24.

Your faithful fan,

truebleu
MadameLeQueen chapter 31 . 7/30/2009
Nah, i liked the ending(:

It was better rather than Cole. Because if Joss really did break it off with Jack, she would immediately go crying to Cole.

xP In my point of view.

Love the story :D
ilovemangoes06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I still think she should have ended up with Cole! I mean, I did read the sequel, and sure, he got his happy ending as well, but I still prefer Josslyn. I mean, Jack's a nice guy and everything, but I think Josslyn and Cole together would have been pretty cool. She should have ran away with him when he asked her! Or maybe he should have waited for her. It's not really fair of him to just give her a minute to think about it and then run away. Great story overall, though. I read it all in one go. :)
angelbliss125 chapter 31 . 7/14/2009
I personally thought this was a perfect ending. I really did. I read the entire story in one shot instead of going to sleep and I wanted to take the time to tell you that I thought she truly was meant to end up with Jack. In many ways, it feels like Cole was part of her past and although difficult to let go, I think what she has with Jack is real instead of holding on to the past and the "what ifs." Anyway, this was a truly enjoyable story and I look forward to reading your other stories!
FlynMoose chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I enjoy your voice in your writing. Kept me hooked.
2,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »