Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
ChaEL16 chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
Why can't she see that Cole is freaking inlove with her?SHE'S SO OBLIVIOUS!
ChaEL16 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Jack and Joss are so CUTE together!
FadedWhispers chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
I'm remembering the heart ache i felt the first time i read this story.
mpookiew chapter 31 . 1/17/2010
So good! I am really glad that she ended up with Jack! They are so good for each other and... oh I just loved it! Great job!
MyRonaldoRules chapter 31 . 1/11/2010
You are a genius! I loved that story! I mean yeah i have read a ton of stories books and fictionpress but that is brilliant! I mean you should get it published or was good, kept me interested the whole way through, it was long enough to be a book, and you are an awesome writer!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 31 . 1/9/2010
ah great story. i loved it soo much... until the last 3 chapters. ( she should have just broken up with jack and married cole. jack can go die in a hole. uhh. is there any chance that you could write a sequel where joss ends up with cole? even if you dont, great story. )
M. Suzanne chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
Holy shit this is a good story.
M. Suzanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This first chapter is very very intriguing and it definitely makes me want to read more...which I am going to do right now.
renegade01 chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
erm wow, i absolutely loved this. i haven't given up on cole yet since there's a sequel. i'm glad you made the ending you're own. the excitement just doesn't seem to stop... ;)
Angel chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
Well, I read Rough Petals before this. Yeah. So I did like Jack and Joss ending up together. Cole and Joss had a lot of awesome chemistry... but true love always prevails :)

You're a very talented writer, and I really enjoyed this story.
Candescence chapter 26 . 12/29/2009
OH MY GOD! This is so unfuckingbelievable! Joss is so STUPID! She's going to get MARRIED soon for Christ's sake! Why'd she go back! FUCK! I hate this chapter...well what happened in this chapter. I liked Joss until she did this. I'm not saying that I don't like your story, just that I hate the decisions you have your characters make in the story. If that makes any sense...
write-or-wrong chapter 31 . 12/20/2009
I loved Cole from the first moment you introduced him...Jack, not so much. I can't say I am thrilled with the ending but I can say that the story over all was great. It obviously captured my attention since I just sat here for three hours and read the entire thing. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
so, just read the whole story and i gotta say, i'm disappointed. the story was really great, although i think you should edit it. it's just extremely long and there are so many different things, i mean i can't even remember her falling into the hole.

so, to the point why i'm disappointed, you probably know it. i love cole, and i would have chosen cole over anybody else, but maybe it's good because now i don't like joss anymore and i don't think she is good enough for cole :) so i'm kinda happy about the ending and i'm really looking forward to reading rough petals, but i'm going to bed now. so goodnight, and i'll write a review for rough petals in the next days. all the best, beth
emilyyy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
well, i finished the sleeping with enemy today :) / it was very good... it wasn't as predictable as other stories i've read... which is good. i love cole :)
Freak Of Music chapter 31 . 11/28/2009
Wow!

it was awesum no doubt bt i still wanted Joss to get back with cole!

Bt Still it was awesum...
2,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »