Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Angel chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
Well, I read Rough Petals before this. Yeah. So I did like Jack and Joss ending up together. Cole and Joss had a lot of awesome chemistry... but true love always prevails :)

You're a very talented writer, and I really enjoyed this story.
Candescence chapter 26 . 12/29/2009
OH MY GOD! This is so unfuckingbelievable! Joss is so STUPID! She's going to get MARRIED soon for Christ's sake! Why'd she go back! FUCK! I hate this chapter...well what happened in this chapter. I liked Joss until she did this. I'm not saying that I don't like your story, just that I hate the decisions you have your characters make in the story. If that makes any sense...
write-or-wrong chapter 31 . 12/20/2009
I loved Cole from the first moment you introduced him...Jack, not so much. I can't say I am thrilled with the ending but I can say that the story over all was great. It obviously captured my attention since I just sat here for three hours and read the entire thing. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
so, just read the whole story and i gotta say, i'm disappointed. the story was really great, although i think you should edit it. it's just extremely long and there are so many different things, i mean i can't even remember her falling into the hole.

so, to the point why i'm disappointed, you probably know it. i love cole, and i would have chosen cole over anybody else, but maybe it's good because now i don't like joss anymore and i don't think she is good enough for cole :) so i'm kinda happy about the ending and i'm really looking forward to reading rough petals, but i'm going to bed now. so goodnight, and i'll write a review for rough petals in the next days. all the best, beth
emilyyy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
well, i finished the sleeping with enemy today :) / it was very good... it wasn't as predictable as other stories i've read... which is good. i love cole :)
Freak Of Music chapter 31 . 11/28/2009

it was awesum no doubt bt i still wanted Joss to get back with cole!

Bt Still it was awesum...
abscae chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Unfortunately...I got to Rough Petals before this. And then I was like say what? Rough Petals is a sequel HUH? So, after some major confusion and some stealthily snooping (or just web browsing, whatever you feel like calling it), I discover this is Joss and Cole's story. And well...I feel like upset. Here I was like YAY she has a completed story and after Rough Petals, I really wanna read it. I feel like apologizing too...Cole and Charlie are way too near my heart to now see Joss and Cole, it would totally rip my heart. So, I'm sorry, but I can't read this. I'm sure it's good though!

I'm acting a tad crazy because I'm leaving a review to a story I'll never read...-sigh-
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hahahaha this is so funny i mean rose petals?everywhere?lolz
quibbler149 chapter 31 . 10/19/2009

(Wait, just a moment)

efg3rtgc7;8onbu; 4io;t0'509rh igou gjv4 r

That's my stress relief by abusing my keyboard.

I absolutely hate you for not making Joss end up with Cole. I HATE YOU! I feel like killing something.

But, I also really really really love you, because you have brought me some unbelievable joy with this fantastic story. My love for you overrides my hate.

So, I will forgive you for letting Joss go with Jack (but reluctantly). I'm still kind of seething (sorry, I'm such a Cole fan that this is inevitable).

After all the chapters (you fully deserve all your reviews), I've been taken to a wonderful place (your fictional world). Thank you so much for sharing this story with me.

Now, I shall go off and kill Jack mentally in my mind so Joss can be with Cole.
divineillusions chapter 30 . 10/17/2009
omg this fic was so addictive i read it in 2 days i think. i loved it the whole love triangle jack the sweet one and cole the jerky hot one i loved his and joss's chemistry the whole way through and i actually kinda hoped theyd end up together, i loevd that kiss they had before he left ehr in that gown but i thought he would stay after that but then the whole 7 yrs later thing was aweosme and i loved jack and joss even more but still rooting for her and cole and i also kinda wish when they had sex it was perfect and she chose him but i did love how much jack loves joss and how eh forgave her and how she ended up up preggers lol but yeah i still shipped cole and her more and was also wandering did u ever plan for them to get together instead?

ur fic was excellent i enjoyed the whole thing haha
reizuki chapter 17 . 10/14/2009 sad..ha! i always knew he liked
Autumnslittledreamer chapter 31 . 10/13/2009
I just read this story in three days, every second I had free, which isn't much lol I LOVED it! I'm a Jack fan myself so yay for the happy ending! I laughed and cried and the entire time my boyfriend was looking at me like I was a moron lol! WOW I just LOVED this!
Nyte Tym Starr chapter 30 . 10/9/2009
HOLY CRAP that was a great story. i laughed and cried. my stomach turned with their stomachs turned. thanks for a good story with such an interesting happy ending!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 30 . 10/8/2009
i have to say the ending was extremely disappointing, and it's not simply because she didn't end up with Cole (which i was secretly hoping for even though i liked jack more than both joss and cole).

the thing is if you're going to make jack and joss end up together, you have to create some kind of closure. There was never an explanation as to why joss slept with Cole and that leaves me thinking that she really did love him.

if it's jack and joss, you have to have a moment of clarity for joss where she realizes that she's lost without jack and most importantly that she really doesn't have any feelings for cole.

These two important elements are missing, which is kind of in the not good level of things.
Starleaf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow. Just wow. I know we've been PMing back and forth, but I had to review this because I'd feel awful if I didn't.

I found Rough Petals on the c2 500, but when I saw it was a sequel of sorts I read this first. I loved it. I sat here for ... 3 or 4 days?... and just read chapter after chapter, starting in my Journalism class. I was so hooked, I'll probably reread it when I want my next romance fix. But I'll move onto Rough Petals as soon as I get a chance.

I really want to offer to beta this for you. I'm good, if I do say so myself, but the story is long and I don't have a lot of free time thanks to school. In fact, I neglected a lot of work to read this... :\

But, long story short, amazing. It could use a lot of editing but the story is really great. I agree that Cole shouldn't have dropped off the face of the earth like that, but it DOES leave plenty of room for a sequel based on him. I'm not sure if you have one yet, but I'd love to read it if you do.

I'm so stuck though, I don't know if I wanted her wit Cole or Jack... when they were young, Cole. But I couldn't stand the adult Cole and I love love love Jack. So I guess I'm happy, but Cole needs to make a comeback!

GREAT job!