Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 31 . 1/9/2010
ah great story. i loved it soo much... until the last 3 chapters. ( she should have just broken up with jack and married cole. jack can go die in a hole. uhh. is there any chance that you could write a sequel where joss ends up with cole? even if you dont, great story. )
M. Suzanne chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
Holy shit this is a good story.
M. Suzanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This first chapter is very very intriguing and it definitely makes me want to read more...which I am going to do right now.
renegade01 chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
erm wow, i absolutely loved this. i haven't given up on cole yet since there's a sequel. i'm glad you made the ending you're own. the excitement just doesn't seem to stop... ;)
Angel chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
Well, I read Rough Petals before this. Yeah. So I did like Jack and Joss ending up together. Cole and Joss had a lot of awesome chemistry... but true love always prevails :)

You're a very talented writer, and I really enjoyed this story.
Candescence chapter 26 . 12/29/2009
OH MY GOD! This is so unfuckingbelievable! Joss is so STUPID! She's going to get MARRIED soon for Christ's sake! Why'd she go back! FUCK! I hate this chapter...well what happened in this chapter. I liked Joss until she did this. I'm not saying that I don't like your story, just that I hate the decisions you have your characters make in the story. If that makes any sense...
write-or-wrong chapter 31 . 12/20/2009
I loved Cole from the first moment you introduced him...Jack, not so much. I can't say I am thrilled with the ending but I can say that the story over all was great. It obviously captured my attention since I just sat here for three hours and read the entire thing. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
so, just read the whole story and i gotta say, i'm disappointed. the story was really great, although i think you should edit it. it's just extremely long and there are so many different things, i mean i can't even remember her falling into the hole.

so, to the point why i'm disappointed, you probably know it. i love cole, and i would have chosen cole over anybody else, but maybe it's good because now i don't like joss anymore and i don't think she is good enough for cole :) so i'm kinda happy about the ending and i'm really looking forward to reading rough petals, but i'm going to bed now. so goodnight, and i'll write a review for rough petals in the next days. all the best, beth
emilyyy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
well, i finished the sleeping with enemy today :) / it was very good... it wasn't as predictable as other stories i've read... which is good. i love cole :)
Freak Of Music chapter 31 . 11/28/2009

it was awesum no doubt bt i still wanted Joss to get back with cole!

Bt Still it was awesum...
abscae chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Unfortunately...I got to Rough Petals before this. And then I was like say what? Rough Petals is a sequel HUH? So, after some major confusion and some stealthily snooping (or just web browsing, whatever you feel like calling it), I discover this is Joss and Cole's story. And well...I feel like upset. Here I was like YAY she has a completed story and after Rough Petals, I really wanna read it. I feel like apologizing too...Cole and Charlie are way too near my heart to now see Joss and Cole, it would totally rip my heart. So, I'm sorry, but I can't read this. I'm sure it's good though!

I'm acting a tad crazy because I'm leaving a review to a story I'll never read...-sigh-
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hahahaha this is so funny i mean rose petals?everywhere?lolz
quibbler149 chapter 31 . 10/19/2009

(Wait, just a moment)

efg3rtgc7;8onbu; 4io;t0'509rh igou gjv4 r

That's my stress relief by abusing my keyboard.

I absolutely hate you for not making Joss end up with Cole. I HATE YOU! I feel like killing something.

But, I also really really really love you, because you have brought me some unbelievable joy with this fantastic story. My love for you overrides my hate.

So, I will forgive you for letting Joss go with Jack (but reluctantly). I'm still kind of seething (sorry, I'm such a Cole fan that this is inevitable).

After all the chapters (you fully deserve all your reviews), I've been taken to a wonderful place (your fictional world). Thank you so much for sharing this story with me.

Now, I shall go off and kill Jack mentally in my mind so Joss can be with Cole.
divineillusions chapter 30 . 10/17/2009
omg this fic was so addictive i read it in 2 days i think. i loved it the whole love triangle jack the sweet one and cole the jerky hot one i loved his and joss's chemistry the whole way through and i actually kinda hoped theyd end up together, i loevd that kiss they had before he left ehr in that gown but i thought he would stay after that but then the whole 7 yrs later thing was aweosme and i loved jack and joss even more but still rooting for her and cole and i also kinda wish when they had sex it was perfect and she chose him but i did love how much jack loves joss and how eh forgave her and how she ended up up preggers lol but yeah i still shipped cole and her more and was also wandering did u ever plan for them to get together instead?

ur fic was excellent i enjoyed the whole thing haha
reizuki chapter 17 . 10/14/2009 sad..ha! i always knew he liked