Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Juliet Rivera chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Just so you know, arranged marriages happen outside of India as well
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I'm scared to read the ending of this story, because I know it won't end with Joss being with Cole. I was stupid and read the other reviews before i finished but can I make a suggestion?

Since a lot of people are upset with your ending, can you make an alternate ending where she ends up with cole? Like a sequel of some sort of what would have happened if she ended up with cole, or she ran away with him when he left when they were 17?

It's just a suggestion... please consider it :)

Thank you.
Margatini chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"And don't roll you eyes, it's fucking annoying." Add an r to the you. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
HEARTBROKEN COLE IS NOT FUN! :( I REALLY WANT HIM AND JOSS TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING (THOUGH I REALLY LOVE JACK)!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
NO! I REALLY LOVE JACK, I DO, BUT I WANT HER WITH COLE! They were destined to be with each other (ewww I bet I sound like Lydia) but they were :(
nadeshiko567 chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
I thought this story had a promising start. Well, I have to admit that I don't like the ending that much. It's okay but I don't know, I was kinda rooting for Cole. I thought he and Joss have more chemistry, sexual tension, spark and connection. But then again your the author. Still, good job for finishing this story.
pippee chapter 31 . 3/4/2013
I loved jack, and the ending was right. It couldn't have been Cole, he was too dark and mean, and just plain broken to make joss happy. Thanks for such an epic and moving story, the characters were beautifully crafted, can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
OHHHHH now i get it... I feel stupid i read the sequel before this... I had been wondering why you like using the name Cole so much...

Anywayyyy really really good story. Kinda reminds me of the 'My blood approves' series, with Jack and all. I mean they almost have the same personality, but then that might just be me?
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Ahhahahahha So ironic I'm reading this on my birthday! :D
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Jack FTW :)
jj chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
Jeez ! You're best! I love your story, so much!
Sarasah chapter 31 . 2/5/2013
nooooooooooooo cole is alone! whyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
She was meant for cole :'(
Nice story though
MidnightRomanitic chapter 31 . 1/9/2013
great story! wish you had told whether she was pregnant or not though. When they mentioned pregnancy tests i was starting to think you were going to through a twist and have it be cole's or something lol
jojo91 chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
Aw man. I wanted Joss to be with Cole...badly.
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »