Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Butter-Me-Up chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
The whole arranged marrige and meeting every summer and the hating reminds me of the film The Swan Princess.

Did you get the idea from that?

This is really good so far, i like the characters :)

READ ON I SHALL lol

xoxo
artandtheories chapter 31 . 6/5/2012
aww, i was rooting for Cole :( But good job in writing this! :) xx
OrangeKiss chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Oh my. I totally loved this story at first... But I was seriously, really, really disappointed when Joss ended up with Jack. It broke my heart. I was rooting for Cole since the beginning. Gah. It was Cole who truly loved her from the start! Jack was supposed to be just an infatuation, a third wheel trying to mess up the whole romance thing between Joss and Cole to make them realize their feelings for each other! I thought that after Joss' big argument with Jack she and Cole will get back together. But, nuh uh. *sigh* It's kind of frustrating, but well, that's how the story went. Sorry for burdening you with my rants. Just want to clear, I really liked your story. Just didn't approve of the ending. Maybe I expected too much... like, a happy ending for Joss and Cole. :(

OrangeKiss
AdiGal chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
Heyyy! I know you have a million reviews but you deserve every single one of them :)

Well, I'm sure you pissed a lot of people off with how this story ended up... but honestly, I loved it. Not that my opinion matters much but i'm really, really glad she ended up with Jack .

- AG :)
leavemeialone chapter 31 . 4/25/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ENDED UP WITH JACK! I read this while I was studying for my mid-term. This story was so addicting! I really thought she was going to end up with Cole until the very close ending. I assumed that the childhood hate-love relationship will overcome the nice, savagery guy she met. Joss and Cole have more chemistry, more history. She revealed more to him than to Jack. Though, I cannot believe Cole left. Joss and Cole are so much more similar. I am sure by now you are probably sick of reading the rant of how I am in TEAM COLE! But, Jack is good guy. He loves her. She cares about him. What is funny is that I actually read Cole's story a very long time ago. I thought him and Charlie were and are an awesome couple. Now, I am kind re-reading it to catch the links and characters between. I guess if both Joss and Cole end up with a happy ending, it is still good. I AM STILL IN TEAM COLE THOUGH! Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed it and it was an unpredictable story. :)
Hecate's Diamon chapter 31 . 4/23/2012
Awww! I loved it and though I was totally in love with Cole, Jack didn't deserve heartbreak. He doesn't have the hard outer shell that Cole does... Also, I think it makes your whole story much less of a cliche. From the beginning, the summary even, everyone expects Joss to end up with Cole and ending up with Jack gives it a refreshing twist! I'm going to look for the Cole story now; I hope you can make me love his girl as much as I liked Joss :P Great job!
veroniica chapter 31 . 4/2/2012
OOOOOOOOh the story is perfect but i want Cole more... (
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Amazing. All I can say is amazing.
WYMamataro chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
I agree with you on not leaving Jack as a lost puppy, he seems so romantic and in love it would have broken my heart. However, I did wanted to see her end with Cole seeing how he loved he first. But like a saying in my culture, whoever takes my hand first gets me as his wife (it makes more sense when spoken in the language). I guess fate wasn't on Cole's side when Joss rejected running away with him but then again if he didn't run...well that would probably be a different story. But I love how it ended and would probably do the same if I were Joss. However have you thought of doing an alternate ending with Joss ending with Cole? It would kinda be nice. But anywho great story, I finished it within hours because it was so hard to take a break on.
Sammi chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Nooooo! she is with the wrong guy! Doesn't she notice all the signs pointing to Cole!

P.S did you choose Cole's name because of "Charmed" cause that's what inthought when you called him a devil in chapter one.
keep.me.a.secret chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I LOVE IT!
Alenor chapter 31 . 12/24/2011
Hey, great story, I loved it, even if I didn't end how I expected!
christinaxxyo chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
So I read Rough Petals before this and I adored it. Reading this after was a little weird because I knew the ending but it was still awesome and I think you did a really great job :)
mandy96 chapter 31 . 12/23/2011
So.

I started crying twice whilst reading all 30 chapters...weird i know but i guess it's either the hormones of emotionality (is that even a word? I don't think so...ah well!) or it's the fact that this is a breath-taking, amazing story :) (or the cute/sad song i'm listening to lol)

This is probably one of the weirdest reviews you're getting ahah but just wanted to say that 'sleeping with the enemy' is an epic story :) and i actually liked the ending where she ended up with Jack instead of Cole since if she had gone with Cole that would have been kind of cliche :) (not saying that's bad either just new twist is cool!) Great job, i'm definitely adding to my faves!

-manda :)
Karistae chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Emily commented that it only gets down to 75 in Florida but that definitly isn't true. I am also a native floridian..I lived in south Florida most of my life, but, I also lived in Jacksonville for 3 years. It would get in the low 30s during winter. Never snowed but 75 is way off lol. Just putting that out there..great story so far!
2,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »