Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Celine chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
I've never managed to finish a story online but my friend recommended you and I was instantly hooked. I personally loved the ending, you're an amazing and incredibly captivating story writer, I can't wait to read the sequel.
A new fan of your work,
Celine
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
The story was good and adorable but I do have my problems with it. Up until part 2 Cole was the main focus, so we got to see all these heartfelt moments between them. They were relatable and had a connection through the story- it made me feel the story was about them. Still, that being said it would have been alright for them to not end up together.

However, the problem then lies with Jack. Jack was 'perfect' which meant we couldn't relate to him. Take Shakespeare's stories for example- the selling point is that the character has a weakness which we can see in ourselves. Then, with the whole 'perfect' thing, she never solved her insecurity problem with him. One of the pros for Cole was they were both stuffed up. In his argument with Cole, he said he couldn't trust her. That wasn't resolved either really. Still, while I say all this it is because I loved the story- like with my obsession with Sherlock Holmes- I yell at the screen because I love him. If I didn't care, I wouldn't read a huge story
Nadia Ocean chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
Looovedddddd it! I simply adore this story. It made me tear up a bit, I must confess. When Jack was forgiving Joss. I loooved that scene! Anyways, I want to say that I liked Cole better, as did most people. But I think that Joss belonged with Jack. Jack is such a nice guy and Joss would have been a horrible person to just leave him. That said I am glad how the story ended. I thought it was perfect!

Excited for the Cole story!

P.S. You are a great writer! Keep up the amazing work!
Yoo Rin chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this story was unique and interesting. Throughout most of the story, I thought Joss was going to end up with Cole and I wanted to see them together. But after the author fast forwarded 7 years later in the story, I started becoming a fan of Jake and I really hoped that Joss would choose the nice guy instead of the "bad" guy. Thanks for writing this, it was a really fun read )
Nadia Ocean chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ahhh! I love finding new stories to read! this is such a good beginning! To chapter 2 now!
static.mind chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
(: I remember reading this story back in 2008. I read it again this past week and it's like this big nostalgic thing lol reminds me of my freshmen year at college. I would read this story instead of doing my homework xD Anyway, you already know you're amazing ._.
The Quotidian Life chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
Yes, indeed (see what I did there *winks*). I most definitely hate your guts...hehee *growls*. As you may have already guessed, I'm a 120% Cole fan and -120% Jack fan - if that makes any sense.

Well, I guess I can't really change the outcome of your story. I'm looking forward to reading Cole's story.

Cheers,
TQL
The Quotidian Life chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
OMG! I feel like crying after this chappie! It's so sad to see all Cole wants from Josslyn is her love and devotion and he's willing to do anything to get it.

By the way, I'm really loving this story. It has it's own sense of originality which I completely adore

I can only find one tiny flaw with your writing and it's your spelling of homophones like your and you're and other ones which I can't remember off the top of my head. But that's just me being pedantic because I hate reading stories with bad grammar or spelling (and I read your comments about the late night posts and not proofing before uploading so you're forgiven). But that's just miniscule.

Cheers,
TQL
itsoucHaa chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
You're getting better on writing the emotion, P. They are such a sweet couple, holding on to each other at that hard time was really mean something. Anyway, grammar sucks ? I don't really care, as long as I know what you're trying to tell us. Hehehe. :D
itsoucHaa chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I like that they revealed their secret to each other despite how wworse their skill to communicate to each other. Maybe because of trying to deny the feeling for each other ? mm.. I'm sure I'm going to find out soon. Hehe. Okay, brb. :D
itsoucHaa chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This is my most fav chapter so far. I like the angst you created. :) okay, that's all. I'm gonna keep on reading hehe. brb. :D
Kelsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hey me again! the email didn't show i'll try agai

c o m
Kelsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HI! :D I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! im in complete love with your work. Your an amzing author!
I want to ask your permession to post this on another website , I wanted to change it into a fanfic like just a little bit of changes AND i will give you FULLL CREDIT! and a link to the original story :DDD so if you agree can you PLEASE email me
o
c
o
m
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
... I'm sad. Cole is such an amazing character and he deserves Joss. D:
Veox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm so glad that I got hooked just by the first paragraph of the beginning chapter. I swear you're one of the best writers I have just witnessed! I was LOL-ing so hard. I love the quality writing but there are some misspelled words (there's a difference between Your and You're).. You know what, I don't even care because over all this story is HARDCORE. Awesome!
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »