Reviews for Fact or Fiction?
The Tragedian chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I love this! i ame a vampire/werewolf fan and I found this very interesting and differentv from what I read...

I would give this an 'A'
Curry Powder chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I see...

Wow. you're very passionate about this subject, I see. I too, never got why some perfectly sane (?) people out there have got it into their heads that they're undead entities when clearly they haven't died.

Very well-written. You deserve a pat on the back.
FuckMeAlice chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Really good,as usual.

There've been some theories that the Beast of Gevaudan was a PR story, really a metaphor for the upper classes slaughtering the lower classes mercilessly or French Revolutionary stuff like that.
This is not a name chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is just beast. Brilliant. You're a genius!
Caecilia chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Hey, I'm finally getting around to reading this. Amazing.

[then sin] should be 'than sin'

Love the writing, Uki. As always, funny and makes me think. Valid points and they're sensible.

Any other creatures you're thinking of adding?

Cae
nasimrochester chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
You know what? I recommend you write an encyclopedia or join the staff of wikipedia 'wink'!
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
All of your points are very valid, and humourously so! It makes me so happy that there are peole apart from me ho challenge the vampire of today. Kudos to you.

-Stardust.
nasimrochester chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I never gave a damn about the reality of either vampires or werewolfs. Actually I read about them in fictions (I mean who has not read books like Harry Potter or Darren Shann books. Not to mention vampirats. And of course every one knows count Dracula!)But I never paused to think of them as real or not. I saw some freaking (I mean scary!)documantaries about them but again I don't think about them at all! So as a result: this essay was really interesting and...I don't know... maybe sensible? I'm curious to know what else you have to say on the subject!
Caecilia chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Interesting time reading this, just the title drew me in.

If you add more, I'm interested.

Would you think of adding this for other supernatural beings [ex. werewolves?]

Caecilia