Reviews for Taking Care of Sam
Nikki Oly chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Aimers chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
"He drove a generic red car..."

"We headed for his car, a dark blue Mustang."

Aimers chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I'm liking this. Update soon! :)
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
hi! sorry i haven't been able to read until now. work keeps me busy and i finally got the shoes back on my horse so i've been spending alot of time around him. anyhow, that's really beside the point. too random for my own good in the morning.

first of, thank you so much for even reading my stories. that makes me so happy! and then promoting them like this, i'm just like jeez, you didn't need too -blush and die-. haha, sorry, i like exagerating.

then what about your story. i adore it. i'm still love the way you use your words. it's all flowing so smoothly and yeah, i really want to know what's going to happen further on. i can't write long stories like this at all. stuck with my one-shots. but this is inspiring to read and keep up the good work. oh, the small details of like everyday life, they're really pretty.

have to go now, and sorry if i'm not making sense at all. it's rather typical me. underneath all the blabbering, simply: you write good, keep going!
Koki Enwai chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
This is quite an interesting story so far. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.

Keep up the good work!

- Koki
greyes chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Amazing start to a story. It's well written and I'm already hooked in. Thanks for reviewing on mine, by the way. Continue on with the great work!
YellowBanana chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ah, it seems intriguing

update soon!
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hey, just wanted to let you know that I liked this and I warn you already that I can't write good creative reviews to save my life, but I figured I atleast owed you an, as I started of with: I like your story and I'll be checking in for updates.

really liked the way you described your characters too. kept me reading. :)