Reviews for The Best Woman
Amahle chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
Wow this story was beautiful! I enjoyed it so much! Like it was so good that I even had to write to you how good it is! Well done this story was a success!
Tropical thunder chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
im sorry bout being story made me depressed
Tropical thunder chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Fuck this story. Wally and Fran should have ended up together. Fuck u have ruined my day. I dont like u!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
Omigosh I couldn't stop crying your writing is beautiful. Your descriptions are on point and vivid. It is a rarity to find such a gem. I hope to read any possible story as soon as possible.
I really love the fact that she ended up with Steven. Both Wally and Francesca developed and were multi dimensional characters.
DitheaYew chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
It was a delight to read this. I appreciate that it didn't follow the usual pattern of stories and have the expected characters end up together.
alyssa-kaye chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
This story was very well written, your language was very mature, I had no trouble finding typos and the plot wasn't dull but rather authentic and creative.
However, in my opinion, you spent to much time on Wally and Fran's relationship to the point where I thought that he actually had a strong fighting chance and this in turn augmented my feelings for that Frally (wallyXfran) relationship as opposed to the relationship with stephen. As a result I wasn't able to enjoy all of the story particularly the end seeing as I was so depressed over Wally and Fran's relationship. It honestly made me cry.
But like I said before a very unique and interesting plot.

Alyssa-Kaye
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Good story.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
This was sooo beautiful, one of the best stories I'd ever read, you better get it published someday!
JFJD chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I like Stephen but I've seen a t
JFJD chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
I'm proud of Francesca for following her heart.

Even if Wally was perfect now I'm not sure I'd want I be with him because I'd remember the old me. I'd be kind of bitter about it. That's not good or healthy I know. It's just that sometimes you need a fresh start. Wally is dick for begrudging her this.
JFJD chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Wally is a loser. Instead of seriously thinking about ways to win the affection of Francesca he gets drunk and has a one night stand. He's immature with poor coping strategies.
JFJD chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Wally needs to work double time if he wants Francesca.

Honestly, if I were her I'd be too exhausted to deal with him. Sometimes the past needs to remain in the past. Wally hasn't shown me that he truly appreciates her growth. It seems as if he's disappointed she's not the same girl he can take for granted.
JFJD chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
I love seeing someone that you care about unexpectedly.
JFJD chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
You've really made Frankie a likable smart woman.
JFJD chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I despise going backward. Wally is in the past. It would be hard for me to give him a chance.
177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »