Reviews for The Best Woman
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
okay this is the please update soon review. i didn't realize there was a next chapter. okay. now i must say nelson? there has to be another person. who said love was easy? ph well. i hope nelson is gay or something or she was lying about him. i hope there really isnt a nelson. i know how it is to be in love with your best friend and watch them with some other girl... it hurts like hell. anyway... i guess i'll say another good chapter and can't wait to read more.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
oh my gosh, she needs to call him. they need to be friends again. good story. couldn't stop reading till i got to the end. please update soon.
johnandvan chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Who is Nelson? Where did he come from. I want him gone, find him someone quick, he is messing up my couple something fierce. Though I'm glad GF moved on, just didn't expect her to do it in a year when Wally finally got it right. Another missed opportunity would hurt, and how can she not know he means 'I'm in love with you', Frankie is delibertly misunderstanding. And how come she's not going to go out and finally admit her feelings, which haven't change. Finally conclusion they are both idiots. Thanks for the update. JV
johnandvan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I don't know how I missed this story from you. I did. I'm about to do some apartment painting but I have to say you did a fantastic job of introducing the characters make-up and physical looks, and the plot is intriguing, I think she should of told Wally no, one sided love is hard at best but to see it all go poof for real at the marriage alter will be brutal. Can't wait to see how you unfold this tale. Thanks for writing. JV
readergirl1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
This is going to be long. LOL!

I like what you did here Dee! I like how that played out. Anything else would be less than genuine. Thats fantastic writing!

I would not realistically expect for nothing to have changed for Frankie, given how he cut her off so unexpectedly.

She took the time and grieved the loss of her best friend and the relationship that they shared. She had to move on. And she was honest enough with him to basically tell him that. And I'm sure she had to come to some realizations about herself and Wally in that time also.

Because there is no way that that didn't change her. And I think for the better. She had to learn to get along without him. Period. And she learned that she could do that. She grew up.

With no word from him, she honestly didn't know if she'd ever see him again. And realized that she made him her whole world. He was her only friend. While he proved that he had a life!

So I'm glad that there's a Nelson. Nelson represents her moving forward with her life. And she needed that.

Wally is just a man. Not the alpha or omega of life. Just a simple man.

Yes, she'll end up with Wally in the end, but I like that she knows now that she can live her life without him. Its more important for her to know that because she was much more invested emotionally than he was.

And props to Wally. He had the grace and hosenty to at least admit that he was wrong and that he stupidly expected them to just pick up where they left off from.

I think he'll have some growing pains here also. He wont find Frankie as easily accessible as she once was. And she doesn't need to be.

Great chapter Dee!
Nikki chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
AR! They're both so stupid! I wish Wally would just man up and say what he really wants to say, instead of watering everything down. It only comes across as him just wanting to be friends again. And Frankie should just set his ass straight and tell him she wants more. Who CARES about Nelson? Uhh, let me chill out for a second and breath...

Anyway, I now this is all good for setting up future events, but I just can't stand the beating around the bush. Especially when two people couldn't want each other more than those two obviously do. Keep up the great work, though. I still love it so far.
Elane chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
I feel for Wally, even though he was totally in the wrong with the way he disregarded their friendship and Frankie's feelings in general. I can't wait for him to work to repair their relationship.
toonmili chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Oh No... why. This is such a good story. I can't wait for you to update. You should take this seriously, this is a great story.
LadyluckAJ chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Just great... alothough im a little sad that he was not able to tell her how he felt, it was right how everything played out because he doesn't get to have things go back to being easy and great like before. He gave her up with out a phone call for a YEAR! I maybe routing for him and frankie but he needed to get down and dirty and work for her trust and FRIENDSHIP back first then he can get all the other great things he wants with her.
Bazooka Joy chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Interesting chapter.

At least they finally got all their feelings out.

Nelson?
phadils chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Good update.

I'm glad that they hashed out their feelings (for the most part) right away. The scene where he embraces her while she's crying was a nice touch - a glimmer of their prior relationship. I'm also glad that Frankie isn't making it easy for Wally - make him work for it, girl! But I do wonder if she is really seeing someone, or if she made it up to keep Wally at arm's length for the moment.
Divisionred chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
WAlly, Wally, Wally YES YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS JUST GOING TO BE WAITING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM THE SELFISH DOG. GREAT UPDATE. THANKS
lisastpaul chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Yes Wally, you are a idiot but it will be ok. Just start working back as friends and she will come around.
LadyluckAJ chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Loved this story. it is sad that it took a whole year for them to realize that Wally wanted to be with Frankie and now with this year past...Frankie is not so free giving with her heart like she would have been before.

I happy that i found this story and can't wait to see how things work out..
Nikki chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Love the new story. Can't wait to see where it goes. I'm such a sap for your romance stories!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »