Reviews for The Best Woman
phadils chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Good update.

I'm glad that they hashed out their feelings (for the most part) right away. The scene where he embraces her while she's crying was a nice touch - a glimmer of their prior relationship. I'm also glad that Frankie isn't making it easy for Wally - make him work for it, girl! But I do wonder if she is really seeing someone, or if she made it up to keep Wally at arm's length for the moment.
Divisionred chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
WAlly, Wally, Wally YES YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS JUST GOING TO BE WAITING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM THE SELFISH DOG. GREAT UPDATE. THANKS
lisastpaul chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Yes Wally, you are a idiot but it will be ok. Just start working back as friends and she will come around.
LadyluckAJ chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Loved this story. it is sad that it took a whole year for them to realize that Wally wanted to be with Frankie and now with this year past...Frankie is not so free giving with her heart like she would have been before.

I happy that i found this story and can't wait to see how things work out..
Nikki chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Love the new story. Can't wait to see where it goes. I'm such a sap for your romance stories!
Bazooka Joy chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Idiot, yes. Men and their rose colored glasses, ha.

But Frankie was an idiot as well but in different ways. Lisa is the stereotypical wife who is jealous of the husband and his best friend. I can't wait to see her fall out of the picture. Sad to see them split up but hey, it's for the best.

I noticed an error or two or more here and there. Don't forget to proofread. Not trying to be overly picky.
Bazooka Joy chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
"They were husband and wife, yet looked more like brother and sister. They might have been, but I was afraid to ask."

Lol.

Alright, never mind, now I got Frankie's age. Ah, it's a bit odd reading this story because the main character has my brother's name. But anyway the whole modeling thing was unexpected. Will she got for it? Hmm...
Bazooka Joy chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Rat's nest*

Left out the apostrophe. Yeah, I'm a little picky about typos.

Frankie is getting a little dramatic (not bathing for a week? wow)but I guess I can understand why.
Bazooka Joy chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
When Frankie spoke of "saying yes" or "no" I had to check back to the first chapter to see if I missed anything. Forgot about the very first paragraph of the story about being 'best woman'. That would explain the tux, ha. I like your writing style, by the way. Nice and easy to read.

So how old are Frankie and Wally supposed to be at this point?
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Nice introduction to your story. I didn't bother looking at the other reviews so I'm pretty sure a couple other people pointed out the little mistakes here and there that I spotted.
XxAmericanxBeautyxX chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
I think Wally was really stupid. If I knew that I was in love with my best friend, I would never think of marrying someone else I don't love. Looking forward to reading more.
Sholunda chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
OMG! Let me just say that I absolutely love your story! You must, you must, you must, update and move this wonderful story forward! I am a sucker for "best friend" stories anyway, but really good ones, such as yours, are truly hard to come by! I love it! I can absolutely relate to how Frankie felt...and when I read Wally's vm message to her, my heart started to palpitate because I could absolutely feel where he was coming from too...it is as if he has finally woken up and realized that he has let the love of his life walk away and he now has to grovel and beg to get her back! Make his a$$ suffer FRANKIE! Let him feel how you felt all this time!

Great story!

Sholunda
Wings of Words chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
wow I love your stories! please continue and i hope you come out with another ambw story soon!
readergirl1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I love this one Dee!

I'm also glad he said. He is an idiot!

The fact that he would hope that Frankie would pull him out of his own little mess and take the responsibilty for that on his wedding day is just astouding!

Then to just cut her out and off like that..ughh! He deserves to be ignored! Your gonna have to make me like Wally here.

This is gonna be good Dee!
g chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I am so glad he said it himself, and multiple times at that. He truly is an idiot!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »