Reviews for The Best Woman
JFJD chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
I love seeing someone that you care about unexpectedly.
JFJD chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
You've really made Frankie a likable smart woman.
JFJD chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I despise going backward. Wally is in the past. It would be hard for me to give him a chance.
JFJD chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Francesca made the right decision. She would feel bitter and resentful if they just all of a sudden got together. I like Frankie.
JFJD chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I'm glad Frankie had a boyfriend. That will make Wally appreciate her more and work hard to earn her.
JFJD chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Wally does need to do some serious groveling. I was surprised Wally caved to Lisa's demands. I would've said,"You knew what time it was when we got married so stop tripping. These people are my family too." Looking forward to reading more of the story.
JFJD chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The opening paragraph was great! The first sentence cracked me up. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Just saying chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Ending left so much to be desired. So rushed, doesnt meet the quality of your previous chapters...just saying
Xioaxa chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Good story. I enjoyed it. Didn't expecct the end thou. I was surprised! I can't remember a story I've read here where the main characters didn't end up together. I felt sad for Wally (almost cried), but then again you don't always get what you want.
Ceitsme chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
So sad whhhyyyy! I wish she didn't choose Stephan
Cheese chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
I liked this story, it made me smile
khanyi chapter 28 . 6/10/2012
Wow!*in tears*,I didn't expect her to end up with Stephen(wish he was the bad guy),but I'm glad that it ended the way it did,,she deserved all the happiness..thank you:)
Carzilla888 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That is so cute she said "Cause I hate it" then he says "I'm gonna call you Fran" that had to be the cutest moment in fiction history
Butterflies831 chapter 28 . 7/22/2011
what a beautiful ending and i know that wally will find love..tragic beginning for both of them but in the end it will be worth because they will be with the one that love and sometimes their are relationships like this in real life where you may have the childhood friend that you fell in love with but didnt notice you till yrs later but in the end you moved because the reason you were put into each other lives was not to be lovers but to have someone intertwined with your life so you will always know that their is someone out there that love you beside your family. great story and i admit i had a lone tear come down my cheek when i finish bittersweet but i know stephen and frankie will be happy and wally will find love again
Butterflies831 chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
the best chapter of all and im not just saying this because of the lemon ;) but this is where they finally took that "step" in their relationship and you wrote it very beautiful and how anyone would want to picture there first time and its also why stephen basically told frankie that he's in love with her and will be with her till the end of time..cant wait to see what happens next
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »