Reviews for The Best Woman
U broke ma heart chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
I hate stephan stupid wanker!why has this story make so sad i hAte it im sorry..a4give me but wally makes me want to cry like jusst suck!
U.broke ma heart chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
Why..i dont like u anymore meanie!
What the hell chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
This sucks..i mean the whole point of reading fic is 2 come out of reality but thanks 2 u sobs u just brought me back..Wally hell no why!i hate u 4 writing such a good sad story..it made me sad...why man..i hate stephan he a gay bastard...i so fricken fustrated becuz of u...i love wally if u don't love ur own character pass him 2 me i will give him a happy ending...cries so hard
AJ Taylor chapter 28 . 6/30/2011
I loved this story it went a little out of the norm by having her end up with Stephen but I enjoyed him as the great teddy bear boyfriend that he turned out to be. He so reminds me of my bf.
katiethematey chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i have read this three times, but i didnt have an account. i love this story!
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great story, I like it! :)
DeLuvLee chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aw, thanks for the review oh, and LMAO bullshit...

Thanks everyone that reviewed. I haven't gotten around to editing it, working on some of my other stories...

Thanks again...
ohh chapter 28 . 10/4/2010
I cried like a freaking baby with this story. OMG! I wanted Frankie with Wally but Stephen was so sweet and I believe that he too loved the ground she walked on an would do anything to make her happy. This story was so realistic. This is what happens in real life. Sometimes what you thought would be a fairy tale turns out to be something you were never expecting and this story highlights that. This story wasn't the typical cliche. Even though my heart broke for Wally, it all turned out. You're a terrific writer. Why can't I stop crying?
bullshit chapter 28 . 6/28/2010
bullshit! i cant believe she didnt end up with wally...you suck...jkjk
the blob chapter 28 . 3/12/2010
i absolutely loved your story. it was sad, then it was happy, then sad, then happy... i thought i was on a rollercoaster lol.

anyway great fic, i'm glad u shared it with us... r u gonna do a sequel with Wally finding love again?
Tracy C chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
BRAVO!

What a lovely and well writen story about unrequited love. It was so refreshing to see a character like Frankie find and accept true love even though it was not what she had initially imaged it to be. I liked how Frankie was such a smart, self respecting, intellengt, caring, strong; and confident, even though she struggled with it at times like when she first met Stephen, character. Frankie gained a lot from having a broken heart; the best thing of course is that she finally gained a love that was genuinely for her.

Great! Great! Great! Story thank you for sharing an aspect of your creative and talented mind with the world.

Happy writing.
Tracy C chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
Yay! She chose to take a chance and go to California for love's sake.

Honestly, honestly, honestly I wish that there was a story like this around when I was first dating. This is such a lovely romantic novel.
Tracy C chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
Wally is on a misson; go Wally go!
Tracy C chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
OMG! What can I say; great confrontation between Stephen and Wally.
Tracy chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Oh! Stephen or Wally who will Frankie choose?

This is an awesome story. Very well developed characters.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »