Reviews for The Best Woman
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great story, I like it! :)
DeLuvLee chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aw, thanks for the review oh, and LMAO bullshit...

Thanks everyone that reviewed. I haven't gotten around to editing it, working on some of my other stories...

Thanks again...
ohh chapter 28 . 10/4/2010
I cried like a freaking baby with this story. OMG! I wanted Frankie with Wally but Stephen was so sweet and I believe that he too loved the ground she walked on an would do anything to make her happy. This story was so realistic. This is what happens in real life. Sometimes what you thought would be a fairy tale turns out to be something you were never expecting and this story highlights that. This story wasn't the typical cliche. Even though my heart broke for Wally, it all turned out. You're a terrific writer. Why can't I stop crying?
bullshit chapter 28 . 6/28/2010
bullshit! i cant believe she didnt end up with wally...you suck...jkjk
the blob chapter 28 . 3/12/2010
i absolutely loved your story. it was sad, then it was happy, then sad, then happy... i thought i was on a rollercoaster lol.

anyway great fic, i'm glad u shared it with us... r u gonna do a sequel with Wally finding love again?
Tracy C chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
BRAVO!

What a lovely and well writen story about unrequited love. It was so refreshing to see a character like Frankie find and accept true love even though it was not what she had initially imaged it to be. I liked how Frankie was such a smart, self respecting, intellengt, caring, strong; and confident, even though she struggled with it at times like when she first met Stephen, character. Frankie gained a lot from having a broken heart; the best thing of course is that she finally gained a love that was genuinely for her.

Great! Great! Great! Story thank you for sharing an aspect of your creative and talented mind with the world.

Happy writing.
Tracy C chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
Yay! She chose to take a chance and go to California for love's sake.

Honestly, honestly, honestly I wish that there was a story like this around when I was first dating. This is such a lovely romantic novel.
Tracy C chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
Wally is on a misson; go Wally go!
Tracy C chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
OMG! What can I say; great confrontation between Stephen and Wally.
Tracy chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Oh! Stephen or Wally who will Frankie choose?

This is an awesome story. Very well developed characters.
Tracy chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter
Tracy chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
WHOA! The story is getting even better now.
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great begining to an entriguing story.
jkelmagic chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
Wow. I knew I wanted Frankie to be with Stephen. I was half afraid that she would wind up back with Wally. Then it would've been cliched and I would have been dissasified with an ingenuine happy ending. This story was way better than I thought it would be. I don't mean that to be offensive! I just mean that it's a different type of love story. I don't know what I expected when I clicked on this story, but you've done a good job. You're right, it's a departure from the usual "best friends" romance. Im not sure if it's because I've been there or what, but this just seemed so real...I can't tell you how many times my heart swelled. I felt Frankie's heartbreak. I felt her admiration of Stephen. I felt it all. Good job.

And then Michael Jackson's "Lady in My Life" came on the radio as I was reading the last two chapters and I cried like a punk. I've never cried reading a story before. Kudos. This story is delightful.
jkelmagic chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I'm not gonna lie...at this point in the story, I want Frankie to be with Stephen. Let's see if you can't change my mind!

Good story.