Reviews for The Best Woman
Tracy chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Oh! Stephen or Wally who will Frankie choose?

This is an awesome story. Very well developed characters.
Tracy chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter
Tracy chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
WHOA! The story is getting even better now.
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great begining to an entriguing story.
jkelmagic chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
Wow. I knew I wanted Frankie to be with Stephen. I was half afraid that she would wind up back with Wally. Then it would've been cliched and I would have been dissasified with an ingenuine happy ending. This story was way better than I thought it would be. I don't mean that to be offensive! I just mean that it's a different type of love story. I don't know what I expected when I clicked on this story, but you've done a good job. You're right, it's a departure from the usual "best friends" romance. Im not sure if it's because I've been there or what, but this just seemed so real...I can't tell you how many times my heart swelled. I felt Frankie's heartbreak. I felt her admiration of Stephen. I felt it all. Good job.

And then Michael Jackson's "Lady in My Life" came on the radio as I was reading the last two chapters and I cried like a punk. I've never cried reading a story before. Kudos. This story is delightful.
jkelmagic chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I'm not gonna this point in the story, I want Frankie to be with Stephen. Let's see if you can't change my mind!

Good story.
City Love88 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
OMG FINALLY a story where the woman is TALL!

I love the story already and I haven't read it all! Thank you soo much, I've been waiting for a heroine in a story to be a woman with HEIGHT!

The story is very good so far!
BagLadee chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
Fantastic story...I just spent my whole first day of second semester reading it between classes. Loved the ending, the story, the characters...all in all great job
Frankiy chapter 28 . 11/27/2009
Robyny2kjm chapter 28 . 11/10/2009
I absolutely loved this story. It bittersweet and totally amazing!
hippielicious chapter 28 . 7/13/2009
i dont like stephen.

hmph :[

ruined the story for me .
Spanishfly69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Can you please please please think about giving us a HEA for Wally? Would LOVE to see him find the RIGHT woman for him...

Mpho chapter 28 . 1/7/2009
Sob sob sob, what a beautiful sad story:,(. I really do believe Frankie and Wally were meant to be together! But well written
Bazooka Joy chapter 28 . 10/23/2008
This is a pretty damn good ending. Not cheesy and all and I definitely feel closure. Glad Wally came to terms with the fact that Frankie was marrying Stephen and that the two men were now friends. Thanks for writing this great story. This has got to be the first one I've followed from beginning to end. I'll definitely be reading more of your works in the future.
Bazooka Joy chapter 27 . 10/23/2008
Poor Wally. I could only imagine how he felt when he saw that diamond on Frankie's finger.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »