Reviews for The Best Woman
City Love88 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
OMG FINALLY a story where the woman is TALL!

I love the story already and I haven't read it all! Thank you soo much, I've been waiting for a heroine in a story to be a woman with HEIGHT!

The story is very good so far!
BagLadee chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
Fantastic story...I just spent my whole first day of second semester reading it between classes. Loved the ending, the story, the characters...all in all great job
Frankiy chapter 28 . 11/27/2009
I LOVED EVERYTHING about this story! EVERYTHING!
Robyny2kjm chapter 28 . 11/10/2009
I absolutely loved this story. It bittersweet and totally amazing!
hippielicious chapter 28 . 7/13/2009
i dont like stephen.

WALLY AND FRANKIE !

hmph :[

ruined the story for me .
Spanishfly69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Can you please please please think about giving us a HEA for Wally? Would LOVE to see him find the RIGHT woman for him...

GREAT STORY!
Mpho chapter 28 . 1/7/2009
Sob sob sob, what a beautiful sad story:,(. I really do believe Frankie and Wally were meant to be together! But well written
Bazooka Joy chapter 28 . 10/23/2008
This is a pretty damn good ending. Not cheesy and all and I definitely feel closure. Glad Wally came to terms with the fact that Frankie was marrying Stephen and that the two men were now friends. Thanks for writing this great story. This has got to be the first one I've followed from beginning to end. I'll definitely be reading more of your works in the future.
Bazooka Joy chapter 27 . 10/23/2008
Poor Wally. I could only imagine how he felt when he saw that diamond on Frankie's finger.
Bazooka Joy chapter 26 . 10/23/2008
I had no idea that Stephen's family was that rich. Hmm.

When Frankie got that call my heart nearly stopped because for a second there I was thinking that the person was going to tell her that Wally was dead.
Bazooka Joy chapter 25 . 10/23/2008
Oh my gosh...I didn't like the way this ended..
Bazooka Joy chapter 23 . 10/23/2008
Whoa marriage? Stephen has a lot of nerve there. First to show up at Wally's house then to ask for his blessing for his proposal? I think you've created some more suspense here when least expected haha.
Bazooka Joy chapter 22 . 10/23/2008
Sorry about the very late review here. I wasn't planning on reviewing each chapter from here on out but I will say this...you wrote a real beautiful scene there between Francesca and Stephen. It wasn't too cheesy or overly descriptive like some writers (and novelists as well) tend to write them. May get a slight blush out of people here and there but not bad. That's all I wanted to say.
bookwormhottie chapter 28 . 10/22/2008
Such a cute story
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 28 . 10/21/2008
Aww, great story! I loved the ending and I am very happy with the outcome! I think that Wally matured and I am glad that his love for Frankie helped him change and become a better friend! I loved this story and I loved you characters, especially Frankie and Stephen!

You do great work! )