Reviews for The Best Woman
readergirl1 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Well good for Frankie. I aint mad at her. She's coming into her own. Thinking outside the "Frankie" box now. Getting a life!

I guess Wally and her parents will just have to recognize! She's still Frankie..just not the sweet little predictable doormat everyone is used to is all.
Bazooka Joy chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Hm, so Wally things Frankie has changed. I don't see how except that she's more confident now than she was before. But yes, it does seem that now she is the one who is taking control because she is tired of being confused about things. Wally needs to see that. All in all, I still like this guy. But it makes me wonder where in the hell Stephen went and if he's coming back!
Bazooka Joy chapter 12 . 10/2/2008
Alright, so now I really really like this Stephen guy. He's very sweet and seems like the type of person I'd be attached to as well. I almost wouldn't mind if you ditched Wally and had Fran get together with Stephen instead lol.
Bazooka Joy chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
I felt bad for Frankie about the way her phone conversation turned kinda painful at the end. I'm kind of iffy about Stephen. But it does seem that Frankie is indeed finally letting go of Wally and those old feelings she had. In a way I'm kind of glad.
Bazooka Joy chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
Stephen still seems somewhat creepy to me but I'm warming up to him. And I'm glad Wally apologized.
Bazooka Joy chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
You had me confused at the beginning with the bit from Wally's point of view. But good chapter.
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
This is getting good!
phadils chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Great update! I'm not so confused about where Frankie's head is. Not confused at all. I know it wasn't easy for her to decide to forgive, move forward, and forge a new friendship with Wally. She seems much more comfortable in her own skin. Go Frankie! She's handlin' bidness! And got Wally wrapped around her finger!
grumpirah chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
Bring Stephen back!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Aww, man. These past updates made me feel torn between the two men! I kinda want her with Stephen, but I also want her with Wally. But I feel that Wally lost his opportunity and now it's Stephen's turn!

UGH, I can't wait to read how she approaches her feelings towards them. Great update, I am loving this!
BettyBoo chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
I second what grumpirah says. I really like Stephen. He really managed to bring out a side in Frankie that I didnt expect see in her, seeing how heartbroken and sheltered she had become because of Wally. I like that you hinted subtlety that Stephen might like her and you didnt make him take advantage of Frankie's emotionally distress during their time togther - oh, I cant wait to see what happens next when Frankie meets Wally again! Will she feel the same? Or will Frankie feel like she might have left something good behind in Cali *wink, wink*
grumpirah chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Yep definitely like Stephen better.
grumpirah chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I don't quite know why yet but I like Stephen more than Wally at this point in time.
phadils chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
OK - Frankie's confusing me a bit here. I respect she wants to take things slow with Wally, but she's sort of giving the impression that she and Wally aren't even friends anymore? Like he's not in her life at all? Me confused.
BettyBoo chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Poor Frankie, lol! I'm proud that she jump into Wally's arms and scream 'yes! yes! yes! lets be together!' but instead stood her ground. I dont know if I would have had the strength to do that after have waited so long. Frankie is stronger than she thinks, isnt she? ) I really(!) like this story and will be looking forward to more! Take care

Laterz