Reviews for The Best Woman
BettyBoo chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
I second what grumpirah says. I really like Stephen. He really managed to bring out a side in Frankie that I didnt expect see in her, seeing how heartbroken and sheltered she had become because of Wally. I like that you hinted subtlety that Stephen might like her and you didnt make him take advantage of Frankie's emotionally distress during their time togther - oh, I cant wait to see what happens next when Frankie meets Wally again! Will she feel the same? Or will Frankie feel like she might have left something good behind in Cali *wink, wink*
grumpirah chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Yep definitely like Stephen better.
grumpirah chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I don't quite know why yet but I like Stephen more than Wally at this point in time.
phadils chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
OK - Frankie's confusing me a bit here. I respect she wants to take things slow with Wally, but she's sort of giving the impression that she and Wally aren't even friends anymore? Like he's not in her life at all? Me confused.
BettyBoo chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Poor Frankie, lol! I'm proud that she jump into Wally's arms and scream 'yes! yes! yes! lets be together!' but instead stood her ground. I dont know if I would have had the strength to do that after have waited so long. Frankie is stronger than she thinks, isnt she? ) I really(!) like this story and will be looking forward to more! Take care

Laterz
BettyBoo chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Haha, I like Stephen. He felt like breath of fresh for Frankie. I hope she decides to throw caution out the damn window and go for it! Who knows maybe it might lead to something, something ;)
leenitajean chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
wonderful story! I hope that you post more soon. I want to see how Wally and Frankie come together.!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
YAY! I love it! So they know how the other feels and now is about getting together and making it work. I really like this and can't to see how this wraps up!

Plus, I wonder if Stephen will be a factor in their relationship? Great read!
Divisionred chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Finally now they both know how each other feels. But she is off to be a model whcih I think that she needs to do for herself. Great story lookiing forward to reading more. Thanks
toonmili chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
why are they taking it slow. They should hurry. No... I understand why they have to take it slow. Oh but I still like Stephen. How can I not cheer for the main ship... hmm. hopefully he will be vilianised soon enough.
toonmili chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
I loved this chapter. It was great. And I like Stephen. Is that bad...
Divisionred chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Great update...I was surprised that she lied about Nelson...I thought that she really had moved on with someone new. Thanks
Writing4Eternity chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
"You're mother invited me to dinner Friday night. Are you going?"

It should be Your not You're. Anyway, I love this.
dreamwriter33 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
This is a good story. I have read quite a few best friend/unrequitted love on this site and this one definitely has a different flavor...can't wait to read more. Thanks for the update.
Bazooka Joy chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Ahh so she's going to accept the 30-day trial. Heh, anyway this chapter seemed pretty perfect to me. I liked the way Frankie expressed her feelings to Wally and vice versa. I've been waiting for them to do that. Now I'm excited to find out how the dinner with Frankie's parents is gonna go.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »