Reviews for The Best Woman
BettyBoo chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Haha, I like Stephen. He felt like breath of fresh for Frankie. I hope she decides to throw caution out the damn window and go for it! Who knows maybe it might lead to something, something ;)
leenitajean chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
wonderful story! I hope that you post more soon. I want to see how Wally and Frankie come together.!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
YAY! I love it! So they know how the other feels and now is about getting together and making it work. I really like this and can't to see how this wraps up!

Plus, I wonder if Stephen will be a factor in their relationship? Great read!
Divisionred chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Finally now they both know how each other feels. But she is off to be a model whcih I think that she needs to do for herself. Great story lookiing forward to reading more. Thanks
toonmili chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
why are they taking it slow. They should hurry. No... I understand why they have to take it slow. Oh but I still like Stephen. How can I not cheer for the main ship... hmm. hopefully he will be vilianised soon enough.
toonmili chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
I loved this chapter. It was great. And I like Stephen. Is that bad...
Divisionred chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Great update...I was surprised that she lied about Nelson...I thought that she really had moved on with someone new. Thanks
Writing4Eternity chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
"You're mother invited me to dinner Friday night. Are you going?"

It should be Your not You're. Anyway, I love this.
dreamwriter33 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
This is a good story. I have read quite a few best friend/unrequitted love on this site and this one definitely has a different flavor...can't wait to read more. Thanks for the update.
Bazooka Joy chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Ahh so she's going to accept the 30-day trial. Heh, anyway this chapter seemed pretty perfect to me. I liked the way Frankie expressed her feelings to Wally and vice versa. I've been waiting for them to do that. Now I'm excited to find out how the dinner with Frankie's parents is gonna go.
readergirl1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
First...lol...I aint mad at Frankie one bit. Wally needed that.

Second...I'm glad she was a woman and came clean about it though.

And like phadils said I'm glad she stood her ground. It was mature. Wally just cant come in abd put the rush on her now that he's straight on his priorites.

He's coming all in and wanting explanations and wanting what he wants and wanting it NOW! He may love her but he doesn't deserve that.

And Frankie needs to take Stephan up on his offer. Because she needs to GET. ! A Wally-free life. Live outside the "Wally" box and get more of a balance. Maybe even get some other friends.

The relationship needs to grow and move on from what is used to be. That relationship only served him. And kudos to Frankie for realzing and SAYING that to Wally.

Very genuine reactions Dee.

Great chapter.
Bazooka Joy chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Haha oh man, Nelson isn't real? She sure pulled a fast one on Wally. Stephen did kind of weird me out though with his intense staring. But he just proved how awesome he was when he went along with the whole Nelson thing.

This little sentence right here had me wondering "I could tell, although Stephen was an artsy person, he never wanted for female attention. Possibly male too."

Was she implying that she thought Stephan could have been bisexual or something? Or am I just reading too much into the statement. It just confused me a bit that's all.
MusicallyJ chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
aww yay

they said wat was needed

I don't kno why when i think of the stephen character

i think of blaine from project runway

aww the childhood sweethearts
phadils chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Great update. I was about to get annoyed with Frankie for playing games, but then she came clean. I'm so glad that she could admit her feelings for Wally while standing her ground and letting him know that he can't just waltz back in because he knows what he wants now. She set some boundaries, which was the mature thing to do. I hope the modeling will give her a much-needed boost of confidence.
grumpirah chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
I'm not liking Wally too much right now. I think he's too presumptuous and selfish. And he needs to quit with the PDA and trying to make her crumble against her resolution to make him work harder for her affections. He needs to work on the foundation of friendship first, no touchy touchy yet. It seems kind of manipulative in my book b/c he knows she weak against him. I would like Frankie to think about working on her own self esteem and life before letting Wally back in.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »