Reviews for we're sweet when we're naive
queenB mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
beautiful. and real.

i hate spicy mint toothpaste though, because it leaves this weird taste in my mouth and my paper hearts always come out looking nothing like hearts - but this piece is true. to me, it means that, life is overwhelming yet so beautiful - its suffocating yet at the same time can put you at ease.

now, my hair feels dirty. XD your poem made my day :)
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I love this poem!

I just recently started writing poetry for FictionPress and I would love for you to read & review some of my poems.

Feedback from a writer like you would mean the world to me! :)
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Review Marathon! (If you're confused, there's a link on my profile.)

I think my favorite stanza was the first one, because it more or less sums me up. I can immediately relate to this, which is good. I also like how you chose ordinary examples to illustrate this, because it fit that stanza, and the poem, really well.
MagicalThinking chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lovely piece; the way you've just led us across the true reality of your world without all the interlining words or just random stuff filling it up-like you just show us your simple pleasures, and how to what one may be insignificant or just whatever, to you is something you just take pride in for the delicate moment that it lasts in.. kind of like-someone skipping stones or finding a cookie that crunches in just the right way.. its the smallest of pleasures, but it can completely make your day

lol its good you can get lost in simple pleasures n_n it just makes everything around you feel lighter and unstressed! Great piece! keep up the writing!
Edensong chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Beautiful... the imagery, the flow, the dreaminess. I especially like the "mixing metaphors" line.