Reviews for Komo Doubutsu: The Great Quest Saga
yuanyuan chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 3 . 6/1/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 2 . 6/1/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

WandererfromtheWest chapter 33 . 4/1/2010
Alright I've gotten this far. Yeah I know, I'm a slow reader. Anyway this story rocks, but I have one question. *clears throut* Why did you kill off the main character! Though I guess it's part of the story, so there's something behind it. I'll keep reading, and find out what it is.
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
LOL, I find the starting very cute. Cute lil boy name too, Lipagron. _

"Lipagron: Light Beast? I am here! Show yourself! I've come for my abilities!" (I feel like hugging him...)

I think I just laugh throughout the chapter (AM I supposed to?) The whole exchange of dialogues between the characters is so cute (ok girl calmed down...)

LOL Lipagron is such a lost child...
Heart of The Tainted chapter 45 . 1/23/2009
It's all coming to a close now. I wonder how it will end. As for my story I need to plan a lot more out if I want it to be successful. I can't just name a place anymore, I need to give it purpose and history. I need to give my story's setting history. I also want to build Mairis a little darker so the contrast to her being happier in life is apparent.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 45 . 1/7/2009
Hello my old friend. As you can see I'm back. The first thing I wanted to do was read your story so that's exactly what I did.

First off, this chapter was good. I like Cam's new ability and the fact that he and Cali are partners again. The elders seem troubling to a higher extint than I originally thought, and I see some epic battles in there. It's truly sad about Lipagron but since that was like...twenty chapters ago, I should move on.

Second, how've ya been? lol...well...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See ya, much later.
D.sweet's chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
"Excellent chpt". "A master peice". That's how Lipagron survived those many years ago.

Komori almost completed his mission in one strike. (OMG)

And lastly how strong is that guy's attack.
D.sweet's chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
Komori is faster than I thought. He got all of them at the same time.

As soon as Komori walked into the room he immediatly attacked you know who. That had to be the coolest scene I read so far.

And Futton ha ha...
D.sweet's chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
"Tag!" How cool and original. I never would have thought of that. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
D.sweet's chapter 16 . 11/18/2008
After reading another good chpt I once again am left hanging. The plot thickens, "I can't wait until this unfolds".
Light.Dax chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
Kewl! An intro to a new character. He seems kewl so far. I have a guess that Lipagron and his group have to go back to that city. What a stroke of bad luck for them so far. And California as well.

You were right though, you did spice it up a bit. You give a little bit more detail about the characters and their surroundings. Fun chapter!
Light.Dax chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Wow. Did Komori really have to kill that kid? Maybe he thought he was weak and didn't want him slowing the rest of the group down? At first, when everyone was running around trying to find a group, I though Komori would end up in Lipagron's group. Anyhoo, the Great Quest begins!
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »