Reviews for Not all treasure's silver and gold
ChaosEvermore chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
So did she cut her hair or what?am i missing a little part or something?
sooner or later its over chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
im really glad you cleared up why she didnt run away because i was kinda confused, but great chapter
sooner or later its over chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
really good so far :)
ShootMeStaRs chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Interesting story Hope you'll continue with it
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
cool, update!
bananamilkshake chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
hi! it's interesting so far, so can't wait to read more! :)

and i did enjoy reading it
Music Makes Me Happy chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
thank you guys all so much for your encouragement to continue the story! Its soo sweet! I know i haven't written in a while but my work load this year is already insane, plus i'm on varsity swimming (WAHOO) so I'm only just getting a start on the next few chapters!

and to answer some of your questions- i see the point of word choice and I'll look out for that later, and you'll understand while he's letting the men go soon... hehe. suspense.
LoneWolf-234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
good story so far cant wait for more!
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
it's good so far.

i have a feeling that this is going to be a very humorus story...

well i'll keep reading
Impersonating Sugar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This is a really good start. I like how she is strong in such a trying situation. A lot of writers would have their main character cowering and pleading for mercy. . Captain Bringham sounds hot.

A few things don't quite work though. She wouldn't own any slacks, at least I don't think. If the ship is the most feared on the waters, which would make him the most feared captain, he probably wouldn't want to release potential prisoners. They would give him away.

I hope this helps. :) Review back?

You might want to watch your word choices though. I'm pretty sure they didn't say 'sexy' or 'okay' back then. Maybe change things like "I'm" to "I am". And you should probably break up the large paragraphs. They are a bit hard to get through.
KRahman chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i like this storyy

i cant wait to know what happenss!