Reviews for Colors of the Ink
Coneyisland-Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
hmm. hard to give much commentary on this because it is very abstract which i love. i love love love abstractions. the last line really spoke to me. directly almost. i really liked that because i connected with it. i like how you talk about your ink for WRITING in a way that seems like your writing is actually a painting or even a recipe (potion :P)i feel like i have missed some other meaning in the poem. So who is the voice of the poem speaking to and what is the voice trying to say? (at least what were your intentions for the voice) oh wait... is the message that you cant erase the past or live in fear of the future but look to the bright things so that the darkness cannot swallow your light (life/livelihood)? i dont know. help me out friend :)
HeartAgain chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very eloquent and intelligent sounding. You even used some words that I was unfamiliar with. Namely dour. But I think it's really good. Maybe I'm not reading it the way it's meant to be read, or perhaps you need to work on the flow of it. I like things to flow well.