Reviews for Kill The Bloodsucker
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I have already predicted that the bloodsucker would be a mosquito, hahaha. Nevertheless, thanks for this absolutely amusing story. I adore the "staring contest" between the mosquito and you-very well-written.
Marshie-kun chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
LOL! Wow. That is...wow.
Ryu-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hilarious!
Sabreal chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
a mosquito?

and there i was thinking it was a bat perched on the lampshade or something.

i love these lil stories of building the tension only to climax in a ending totally unexpected/funny/and the opposite if what u think's going to happen.

i've never encounted a mosquito before- besides those male, common ones who won't suck even a banana dry.

Your AN's are great! Don't change them for the world. Unless your held at pinpoint hostage and have no choice otherwise:)

x
Sel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hahahahahahah oh that's funny

I thought it was about a vampire

I had to read your author's note two times to get it... I'm stupid.

Oh wow this is cute! I like it :)
msallaroundperfect chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was really good... i would have never guess that it was a mosquito... Did you name it Edward like Edward Cullen? or was it some other inspiration?
Emaryllis chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hahaha loved it, thanks for putting a smile on my face :]

Edward? I'm sensing a subtle hint here ;p
madder red chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG! AWESOME! That was hilarious! you genius!
Ravina chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was so cute! Haha...I'm pretty good with getting rid of mosquitos and flies that manage to find their way into my room, but some retarded teens on my block managed to release mice into people's houses on Halloween and we're trying to get rid of our resident mouse (I call him - her? - Speedy) without resorting to killing it.

Anyhow: You have a lovely writing style and I especially loved this piece!

- Rebekah
MyDecoy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
lmaOO!

Edward xD

OMFG! xD

I LOVED IT X
despite-the-protest chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Hahaha! I enjoyed that. I loved how you made it seem as if it was a vampire, misleading us like that! Well, funny you. Thanks for the fun read )
Summer Magick chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ha, ha! Me, being stupid, thought that this was a vampire fic until I read your author's note. Wow, I'm losing it... But anywho, I loved it! It was great. We need more pet moquitoes in our world. xD
Initially loaded chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This is...interesting. I guess you could call it. Funny though
Essie chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Obviously i was all "hey a vampire story!" so you totally got me off guard with the ending.

Also i feel i can really relate to this because i had a chirpy cricket in my room for 3 days. drove me mad! turn on the lights - chirping stops. turns of light and into bed - chirping starts! _
Xanthe P chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
OH-KAY THIS IS WEIRD. I have the same dilemma as you (though I am not attached to the mosquito, I just won't kill her - mosquitoes which suck human blood are supposed to be female apparently - for some reason).

She's like been flying around my laptop every time I come online, and likes to get in my face, and every time I swipe her, she doesn't get the message. And she's been here for a week, I think.

Eventually, she'll die, though. :/

I saw it happen to another mosquito before this. It gave up and just sat down and let me kill it.

But, wow, totally cool that you'd write a story about it! :D
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »