Reviews for Character A Knows All
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
The meaning of life has been questioned when I have read this
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

oHriginal chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
hm

confusing slightly but the pointis clear and it is quite funny. it reminds me of those tom and jerry cartoons, the REALLY old ones when tom and jerry use a rubber and pencil to draw and rub each other out. its hilarious because the characters are built on screen in front of this.

this is a bit like that. keep it up i like it!
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hah! Very, very clever. Made me laugh. :) Interesting take...

Music
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I have to admit, I thought the title was a typo or something, so the ending was HILARIOUS! This is a great idea AND its well written!

Write on!
Ducky 06 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
that's actually kind of interesting, and creepy in a way. it reminds of sims a little bit. i think the no free will part does.

but very different, nice job.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You have a solid concept, and some good lines, you might want to define your characters when they are introduced though. Naming them as "Character A" and "Character B" at the very end did not do much for the story.

Always make sure you make it clear who is speaking, and make it so that conversation can be followed, especially when you're using unnamed and undescribed characters. There is nothing wrong with doing so, just be certain that someone other than the person who wrote the story can follow it to the extent you'd like.

Something else to think about, it's a story, a static thing. They are forever having that conversation. :)

Good things,